i (Ev1mac) will improve the desc as soon as possible
this studio is for debating "serious stuff", not like "dogs or cats", but feel free to rant about stuff like theories, politics, science, psychology, problems of the world, the rules at school, society issues, etc...
1. i do think that we should be able to talk about somewhat controversial topics, although try to moderate it so ST doesn't ban the studio or the people in it
2. I, @EV1mac , the founder, will promote you if you are active enough, will not change the description and are not rude when debating. If you have something to add to it, we can agree on it and then add it(do I sound too tyrannical)
3. remember, we are NOT personally attacking when debating, we are discussing our ideas and either trying to persuade another person or trying to prove them wrong. we can agree to disagree as well. we use EVIDENCE behind our debating as well, and truly, there are no judges, but we can still debate here without em
4. don't get super offended or something if someone has a different view than you, respect it and if you two are willing to debate over it, go ahead.
5. keep the topics scratch appropriate and follow the community guidelines.
6. if you don't want to start a debate for whatever reason, write that a debate on the comment isn't open
7. if someone wants to end a debate, be respectful of it.
feel free to propose a rule!
8. you can also put your theories here
theory of the week: how was the universe created?
debate of the week: should politicians be able to hide their money sources and where they spend it?
i'll add more