This artwork is not mine. I found it on Google.
This is in no way supposed to be based on any religion, I'm currently in a Supernatural phase, and I thought this idea would be cool. Please read everything carefully.
I guess this is technically a Supernatural/Fandom Crossover roleplay, but like... not at the same time hhh
* * * * *
Earth, since the beginning of time, as always been split into three groups. Above, or the Heavens, Below, or the Underworld, and Dead Center, the place for the mortals, and the others. Each group has their ups and downs, their strengths and flaws, as well as their own species.
Above: This is the lightest part of the three groups. They focus on the many good things in life, and always find a way to gently push the darker thoughts aside. This group's species are as follows - angels, demi-gods.
Dead Center: This is the neutral part of the three groups. Many people who live on the Earth's face either don't choose a side, or do pick a side, they just don't quite belong in the groups. This group's species are as follows - humans, vampires, werewolves.
Below: This is the darkest part of the three groups. They mainly focus on the darker, more evil and sinister things. They despise the good thoughts, and want to take over themselves, claiming rule over the three groups. This group's species are as follows - demons/fallen angels, hellhound-hybrids.
Here's the thing. The three sides are currently at peace, but tensions are slowly rising. No one, unless you are apart of the group, is allowed Below or Above, unless strictly necessary. Everyone is, however, allowed Dead Center.
* * * * *
- Please keep everything PG-13/TV-14. Do not do anything that could get you banned/muted/blocked, etc.
- Species are being added, if you have some suggestions, please leave them in the comments.
- Keep in mind that this website is a /children's/ site. No swearing unless /absolutely/ necessary, and don't get into gruesome details. Yes, this roleplay may be a bit... bloody, but don't go over-the-top.
- When you are opening an rp, please say something along these lines "Open Rp, placed on [insert Above, Below, or Dead Center here] )) ".
- Please roleplay like this:
Luna glanced around, twirling her dagger in her hand. "Well, this is a bit of an issue..." she murmured.
Not like this:
Luna: *twirling dagger, looks around* well, this is a bit of an issue...
- Make sure your bios are detailed enough to get information across, thank you very much.
- Alright, here's the /fun/ part. I will allow you to have certain canon characters, from any fandom, as long as they actually belong here. So, you may have the Winchesters here if you really want to-
- Your oc's can also be from any appropriate fandom. You may have up to three ocs, one for each group. If you get promoted, however, you may have unlimited ocs.
- If you are a manager, do not accept any characters, nor change the title, thumbnail, or description.
* * * * *
Name // Gender // Age // Sexuality // Group // Species // Looks // Clothing // Personality // Relationships (friends, family, lovers, etc.) // Other
* * * * *
Hazel (Oc, Angel): @Softpetal
Claudia Wellsworth (Oc, Demon): @Softpetal