Sorry if you didn't want to be invited. We need a lady for the Lennixes.
Story: Once our world was full of dragons who lived in harmony with humans. Dragons counseled kings and queens. They aided explorers and adventurers. And beyond their wisdom, they gave humans the gift most precious of all: magic.
But after a group of rogue dragons, the Raptors, tried to take over Earth, all dragons were banished to another realm leaving our world darker for their loss.
Most humans forgot about the dragons, claiming they never existed. Some people know better, though. When they see a mysterious streak of silver in the night sky, they become one of the first humans to lock with a dragon in centuries- forming a deep friendship unlike anything they've ever imagined. But not all dragons have returned with good intentions, and soon they, along with the riders of the silver dragon, find themselves at the center of an epic battle between dragons who want to protect the humans. . . and dragons who want to destroy them.
~ Extra Facts ~
- When you bond with a dragon, it stays that way forever, and it's known as 'Locking'.
- If your dragon perishes/passes away, you cannot have another one.
- Raptors can lock
- Those who refused to become Raptors are known as traitors, or those who are 'True to the Wing.'
- The Lennix Clan is 'in control' of the Raptors.
- Their are 7 flights of raptors, and in Fort Lennix, there are 7 floors. The top floor is the best floor.
- There are 5 kings of dragons: Mountain Reds, Island Blues, Desert Yellows, Greens, and the rarest: Silvers. (Only managers may have them. ) The Lennixes only have 1 Silver. There is a rumor that there are more Silvers.
- The Zolls live near (a couple miles away) Fort Lennix.
- Bellacrux is the Lennix Grand. She is in charge of disciplining young Raptors, and is honored by the Lennixes
- The higher the level, the more colorful and exotic the wallpaper/pillows are. The lower levels have just 1 color.
- On important occasions, the Lennixes wear sashes the color of their Lock. All Lennixes have a Lock. Some may lock later in their life, though.
- The dragons go through 3 sleeps, for 3 abilities. The first sleep is for navigation. The second is for dragonsong. The third and last one is for fire. (If they have not gone through it, they can draw firebreaths, even though they can't breathe fire. )
~ Rules ~
- Don't roleplay with someone else's character.
- Do not spam or advertise.
- Follow the Scratch Community Guidelines
- If you have a dragon who is locked with another person's human, you cannot control the human. (vice versa)
- When you start a RP, say which world it's in! (Lost Lands/Earth, or Styric/the land Raptors are banished in)
* Reds: They are usually stocky, but some of them are tall. They are great fighters; red scales
* Blues: They are fast flyers, and swift and agile; blue scales
* Yellows: They are more gentle, and common; yellow scales
* Greens: They are fierce and unpredictable; green scales
* Silvers: Can travel through cloud portals linking the two worlds/realms; Have fireproof scales; Silver-scaled
Name || Age || Gender || Lock (If they have one) || Level of Residence (Only managers may have Level 7) || Flight (Managers and the first 5 curators can have First Flight dragons. ) || Personality || Type (Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Silver) || Extras
Name || Last Name || Rank (Lennnix, Shepherd, Servant, etc. ) || Age || Gender || Lock (if they have one) || Personality || Styric or Earth? || Description/Look || Extras
Lennix/Raptor Studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26861443/comments/
Zoll Territories Studio: