Thanks to all of you who submitted answers :3
The streets of Dursham were abandoned many years ago. Now, nothing stirs in the musty cellars and dusty streets. Until nightfall, because that's when it comes to life with the mumbles and whispers of lost pets, searching for their homes...
Welcome to Lost: An RP. It is basically about an abandoned city filled with pets and feral animals that live in an uneasy truce. Will there be peace, or will arguments and bickering destroy them all?
1. PG 13+ and under
2. Ask before becoming mates or killing
3. Be reasonable. Choose simple city animals to rp as, not a tiger or bear (lol)
4. Don't be OP (Like don't make your character immortal)
5. No swearing even if its censored.
6. Don't edit the title or description unless adding a character or announcement
7. DON'T delete other curators/managers
8. Only the same species can mate.
9. Relevant projects only please
PET BIO: (eg cats, dogs)
Name//Gender//Species//Rank (see below)//Description//
FERAL ANIMAL BIO: (eg raccoons)
-Loner (lives alone and isn't looking for a fight)
-Rogue (lives alone and is sort of aggressive at times)
Odin @cookierun2000 (Kelpie M)
Belle @Scratch101Playz (Maine-Coon F
Fern @D0gL0ver200000000 (German shepherd puppy F)
Stripes @Waner_CatYT (badger M)
Rust @Iced_Beaver22 (Ferret F)
Hawk @ShadowFlight9 (border collie Male)
Silver @leapmaster500 (cat female)
Puppy @ puppy2-0 (German Shepherd male)
Andy @despasta (bird male)
Moonlight @Rayla999 (cat female)
Moon @ToastyTea (Aussie Shepherd F)
Blue @Ostrid1 (Russian blue cat F)
Puppy<>Fern (future mates)
< or > one way crush
<> two way crush