Hi plz help me in my mission to bring k-on back! Our goal: unite all the k-on lovers on scratch! Ask to join if you love k-on and want to help us with our goal!
Please do not change the description or delete anyone and please invite all your followers (if you want). Also no non k-on related projects please.
Please only k-on related projects
Ok so I talk a lot about bringing k-on back but I never really told you anything to help with that, so here are some ways you can help:
1. You can remix or share your own k-on projects
2. You can change your pfp to something k-on
3. You can check abandoned k-on studios for any active scratchers who might want to help
4. If anyone asks for an anime Recommendation say k-on
5. Make your own k-on studios
Remember these are all totally, completely, optional please do not feel pressured to do any of these.
You might want to know what the point of doing so of these things are. I’ll explain right now! (If you don’t want to read this part you can just skip it XD)
The more projects the better. Like most of the ways to help this would simply help spread the word. For example, someone who has never heard of k-on could see a project and suddenly want to watch it.
I know when I first started looking for people who watch k-on I’d look at the pfp. There are some ppl who I would never guess watch K-on if it weren’t for their pfp. We went to reach as much people as possible.
3. Checking old studios:
Some people (like me) decide to ask to be invited to studios even if they are abandon. Checking those studios on a regular basis helps us find active scratchers who like k-on and might be willing to help.
This is a big one. If someone wants a recommendation that means the WANT to watch an anime, if you say K-on chances are they’ll watch it
The more the merrier! Studios are great for gathering people and spreading the word! Just like this one!
1. You CAN ask to join! If you like k-on don’t hesitate to ask to be invited
2. ONLY K-ON RELATED PROJECTS! I can not stress this enough! This is a k-on studio not a free for all (I didn’t even want to do rules but y’all didn’t listen to me when I said no non k-on)
3.no spam. Just because I don’t immediately reply to your comment does not mean I won’t see it
4. Don’t change the description. Only I can change the description. Also do not remove anyone, change the thumb, or change the title.
5. No advertising. You can advertise k-on related things just nothing else.