Hello! Welcome to the Gender Equality studio! *jazz hands*
This is a safe space where you will not be judged, especially not by your gender. <3
Now, a few rules/things:
・Be kind. This applies no matter what.
・Please only add projects related to gender equality
・If you want to join, just ask! This is open to everyone :)
・We will promote you (if you would like) if you are kind, active, and have been here for a while
・Respect ALL genders. This is covered in the "be kind" part, but this is important. Genderqueer is a valid gender.
_________Q U O T E S__________
Feel free to type one in the comments!
• "It is time that we all see gender as a spectrum instead of two sets of opposing ideals." -Emma Watson
• "I'm not the woman president of Harvard, I'm the president of Harvard." -Drew Gilpin Faust
• ''We may look different but God made all of us.'' -Sophia Carabello
• "There are cracks in everything. That’s how the light gets in and the real you gets out, so don’t try to cover up those cracks." -Aisling
• "We are all clams. We put up a tough shell, hoping that no matter what, we won't be bothered. But someone always will, and you can't change that. So take down your shell, and show everyone the real you, your beautiful pearl."
• ''We are all peas who need a pod.'' - Wolfo @Angelica_Schuyler22
• "Everyone has imperfections, thats what makes us human." -midget @iantimothy123
• "Gender is given too much importance, we should be able to see humans as just HUMANS!!!" - @Pro1Programmer
• "Gender doesn't matter, it just matters for who you are, everyone can change the world if they just try!" -Autumn/nova (aka @28sfukino)