This studio is for people who watch Ninjago. I will make you curator if you ask in the comments.
You also have to put a project that explains the ninjas elemental powers.
Tell us what Zane, Jay, Cole, and Kai. If you are at the part where Lloyd is the green/gold ninja, tell us there. I will pick managers by hand.
There is a only 10% chance you will get promoted, and 90% chance you will be a curator .
Only promote if you have permission to from either @mastercoolisnumber4 or @mastercoolisnumber2.
Please, if you do, say specifically
Hello, this is someone who is a manager of your ninjago studio. Please, can I promote @_____?
___________=curator turning into manager name.
Please add the @ so it will turn into a link to that person's profile.
For example, @mastercoolisnumber4 instead of mastercoolisnumber4.