This is the sequel to BloodClan VS. LionClan but anyone can join. :)
It's been moons and moons since the final battle between BloodClan and LionClan. Even longer since the return of Scourge. And while the story of these cats come to a close, another is sure to begin.
SkyClan had been living peacefully in the gorge for moons, until one day their medicine cat received a shocking prophecy speaking of a gift, or a curse, that would one day come to SkyClan, bringing either infinite light or eternal darkness with it. The cats of the prophecy could not be found for so long, the prophecy was nearly forgotten. That is, until now. A group of kits mysteriously wash up on the shore of a stream near SkyClan camp.
Their destiny is now locked in stone, will it be infinite light or eternal darkness? Only time will tell....
All prophecy kits are reserved for the people who were in the original roleplay. Anyone can be a SkyClan cat, though.
Okay, um, if anyone would like to make a thumbnail you can. It will be added to the current thumbnail gif.
Activity level (1-10)
She-cats ~ 16
Toms ~ 15
1. Either the SkyClan leader of @_RussetStar_ will accept you.
2. Don't kill without permission, please. If someone allows their character to be injured to an extent that they should be dead, then this rule no longer applies.
3. The SkyClan leader chooses his/her/their deputy. And if you want to be the medicine cat apprentice, you must receive permission from the medicine cat.
4. Only one living cat per person. You may make another cat if your first one dies.
5. Please have realistic fur and eye colors.
6. If you aren't going to be active, /don't join!/
7. Don't make a she-cat if she-cats are closed and don't make a tom if toms are closed. If you do, I will ignore your BIO. (C0deword: dragon)
8. No perfect characters here. Don't be OP or a mary-sue/gary-stu.
9. Limit gore to a PG-13 level at most.
10. Hate the cat not the scratcher.
11. If your cat does something traitorous, expect a punishment.
12. When your character reaches 180-181 moons, they are dead. No exceptions, no complaints
13. When your character dies, @_RussetStar_ will look back on the things the cat has done and decide whether your cat goes to StarClan or the Dark Forest.
14. Do not ever break a cats neck as well as never bite 'the vein that kills the cat'
15. "Sorry" catches no prey. If you cause trouble a lot, face the consequences
16. Everyone ages 1 moon every Friday, CST.
17. You cannot have your cat hate, distrust, or despise another cat without a fair reason.
18. No omniscient. Your cat must know things through RPing, or deduction.
19. All high ranks including leaders, deputies, meddies, and mcas, must be ACTIVE.
20. Kits can not be harmed without permission for three days after birth.
21. One cat per person.
22. Codeword is above. Sorry. :)
Ashflurry ( @-Dawnfeather)
Medicine Cat Apprentice: