Hello! Welcome to
♥Mental Health Matters♥!
This is a studio that discusses and expresses anything related to mental health. Here we can talk about a disorder, share coping skills, share your stories, and much more.
If you would like to curate, just ask. Everyone is welcomed whether you have a disorder or not.
Rules (because we need to keep this studio safe and appropriate):
● be respectful/kind
● don't say anything triggering
● don't talk about others
● everything said in here stays in here
● only add projects related to mental health (it could be facts, stories, anything related)
● enjoy yourselves
● If you feel weird hold something frozen (a washcloth, ice, a frozen orange, etc.) to ground you
● If you are in a depressive episode, remember that half-taking care of yourself is better than not at all. Don't feel pressured to take a bubble bath; brushing your teeth is a good step.
(If anyone has any tips or coping skills please share)
QotM (Question of the Month):
Do you have any mental health disorders? If so which one(s)?
PotM (Poll of the Month):
What disorder are you most familiar with?
・Eating disorder (1)
"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." ~George Bernard Shaw
"I'm not perfect but I'm worth it. I'm not weird, I'm Limited edition!"
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, only when one remembers to turn on the light."
~ J.K Rowling
Feel free to share quote and I will add it
If anyone could translate this studio into another language that would be appreciated. Thanks!