We'll help you with your homework! You can choose to add projects or write in the comments to ask for help. Members can help others with their homework as well! You can also get points for doing different things!
Principal - @OurPrincess
Vice Principal -
Secretary (gathers all unanswered questions) -
Assistant Secretary -
5 points - Joining
10 points - Correct answer
15 points - Asking for help
20 points - Becoming a mod
50 points - Becoming an admin
-5 points - Off-topic comment/project
-10 points - Wrong answer
-15 points - Breaking the CGs
-40 points - Banning someone for something other than breaking rules multiple times
Grade levels: (currently limited)
7th, 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, 1st, Kindergarten, Pre-K
Mods cannot ban admins, but can ban everyone else. Admins will be elected, but only the best mods will become admins. Admins can accept applications, and ban everyone else (except the creator). Mods and admins can give and take away points.
1. Please don't spam.
2. Wait at least one day after you become a member before you apply to become a mod.
3. Try to participate in the community before you apply for moderating.
4. No off-topic projects/comments
5. Follow the Community Guidelines.
6. Mods and admins must only ban (remove) people if they've broken the rules multiple times, and either temporarily or permanently, depending on the situation.
7. Don't reply to a comment asking for help unless your answer is the correct answer.
8. Don't tell them the actual answer, tell them the steps to getting the answer.
To become a member, please fill out this form:
Username || Which grade are you in? (University level included) || What grade levels can you do? || Do you promise to follow the rules? ||
To become a moderator, please fill out this:
Username || Do you promise to follow the rules? || Will you be active in the community?
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26466536/ - Discussion for mods and admins
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26466580/ - The place to go to report someone
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26466612/ - Records members' points
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26466612/ - The place you're asked to go when you're in trouble