PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE CONTINUING!
DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING INVITED, OR SAY THAT YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE. IF IT BUGS YOU, DON'T ACCEPT THE INVITE!
ALSO, DON'T SAY THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO JOIN IF I HAVE TO TURN SOMETHING DOWN, IT'S TERRIBLY RUDE!
Ah, the infamous Contest of Champions. Entertainment for some, for others, it leaves memories they wish to forget. /If/ they live long enough to forget it.
You might want to know a little bit about this contest, huh? Well, the Grandmaster, and sometimes Sarah, will choose two competitors to go against each other. They tend to do one fight a day. At least. During these fights, the two fighters are forced to either go until one of them begs for mercy, or, when the Grandmaster is feeling a bit... pleased, per se, to the death. This is fairly rare, however, as fighting to the death normally happens when he needs to throw in his champion. If you beat the champion... you can leave Sakaar. But that never happens. Why? Because that champion is his own daughter. Another celestial being.
Now, how did you get to Sakaar? Accident in space? Emergency landing? Fall through the wrong wormhole? Whatever the reason, you’ve grabbed the Grandmaster’s attention, and he and his daughter, Sarah, have placed you in the contest. Good luck, you’ll need it.
Nothing quite yet!
- Alright, you can have a child of a canon character. HOWEVER, no children of the Grandmaster. Sarah will be the only one
- Please keep track of your characters. You can have unlimited ocs, but only two canon characters
- Follow the Scratch Community Guidelines, please. We do not want to get reported, muted, or banned
- Keep fighting PG-13 at most!
- You can kill off your oc, you just need to tell me in advance
- No dating, killing, or severely injuring someone else’s character without their permission
- Have fun!
- Please be active, I have many ideas for this roleplay
- Please don’t ask to be promoted
- This RP is LGBTQ friendly
- Please make a bio if you accept the invite
- Right now, only @Softpetal can accept characters
- One person can be the Grandmaster, but up to three people can play the other canon characters
Name // Gender // Age // Sexuality // Personality // Looks (include clothing items) // Strengths // Weaknesses // Friends // Family // Crush or Partner? // Enemies // Weapon(s) // Competitor, or spectator? // Backstory (optional, but I'd really like it if you took a bit more time to add it in) // Species // Other
Sarah Dwi Gast (Competitor, Champion, Spectator): @Softpetal
Angel Strange (Spectator, Competitor): @Softpetal
Astrid (Competitor): @mockqing-bird
Crystal Weathers (Competitor Spectator): @Softpetal
Stella 'Serenity' Strange (Competitor): @Dr_Fate123YT
Mark Stark (Spectator): @-PoisonDartRainWing-
Eunice Kingsley (Competitor, Spectator): @I_am_Alone