MAIN STUDIO: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26390026/projects/
- Every Friday is a gathering (One moon), Wednesday is a med-cat gathering (Half-moon)
- DO NOT MAKE BIG PLOT DECISIONS WITHOUT PERMISSION
- The RP owner (Leader if made a warrior/medcat in RP) chooses the suffix of your cat, regardless of rank.
- You may suggest suffixes, but only the clans leader or a manager chooses if they wish to accept your suffix.
- In order to get promoted, please be active and a good contributor.
- If your cat gets fatally ill or injured (Or just plain old) a manager will tell you if your cat died.
- Codeword is running!
- You may have as many characters as you want, as long as they're used.
- Do not kill another cat without their permission!
- This studio is LGBTQ+ friendly!
- Please follow all rules, or you will be kicked form the studio.
- You may only have one high-ranking cat per clan.
- High-ranking cats must be active at least every few days, or they will be presumed dead.
- All kits need mothers, all mothers need mates, and all apprentices need mentors.
- The leader chooses mentors and deputies (Don't ask to be deputy)
- Rank ages:
- Realistic fur, eye, and builds!
- PLEASE don't make your cat a big breed! Do more basic breeds!
- Your cat WILL eventually die!
- Mothers choose their kits names.
- Managers are required to help with these things: Accepting, enforcing rules, and making sure that everyone is having fun!
- More info: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/387088243/
Prefix || Clan || Rank || Age || Gender || Sexuality || Description || Personality (Two good traits, two bad traits) || Kin || Crush/Mate || Backstory (Optional) || Extra