Here we strive for greatness and hope to learn and improve your writing skills!
Please remember this:
"No question is a dumb question"
So I do hope you feel free to ask as many questions about writing as your heart desires.
1. please do not comment here if this is not your assigned cabin
(If you are interested in what we are doing please comment in this stud @MagesticCoding)
2. Do not put you or others down here we strive to learn and negativity is not going to help.
3. Do not be afraid to ask questions, for this is the only way you can learn.
4.Do not be stressed out about writing even if it may seem a cumbersome task at first the only way to improve is to practice and learn
5. Try to not be too hard on yourself. Put effort in to your work but do not be disappointed if it is not what you were hoping for.
6. Believe in yourself! Never ever give up!
7. Do not ask to be promoted, only the camp counselors are managers.
One thing I believe that is quite important for writing growth is reading, because it expands your vocabulary, which is important.
I'm not saying that it will be easy, but if you try, you will be amazed by what you can accomplish!