Welcome to @Tacos555 and @spaceisawesome09's riddle contest!
*After all 20 riddles are guessed, (we will add more) if you guessed one correct, you will receive your prize!
Please no cheating! No looking up the answers! It sucks all the fun out of this! No telling anyone the answer either! And NO adding projects! Also you can only get one right. Thanks!
(1) Q: What word in the English language has 3 consecutive double letters?
(2) Q: What is the next number in the sequence? 16 09 68 88 (?) 98
(3) Q: Only one color, but no size, stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies, present in the sun, but not in the rain, doing no harm or feeling pain. What am I?
(4) Q: Who is that with a neck, and no head, two arms and no hands?
(5) Q: I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body. What am I?
(6) Q: I am a vision in your head, if you forget me, I am dead. You can see me others can't. I can be near or far. I can be mean, or fair, but yet I breathe no air. What am I?
7) Q: I am made and forgotten, loved and hated, I am in the present, the past and future. I will be your favorite thing, or your worst enemy. What am I?
A: [Not guessed yet]
(8) Q: I don't have eyes, but I did once see. I once had thoughts, but now I'm white and empty. What am I?
(9) Q: What is harder to catch the faster you run?
(10) Q: I am a word of 5 letters and people eat me. If you remove the first letter I become a form of energy. Remove the first two and I'm needed to live. Scramble the last 3 and you can drink me. What am I?
(11) Q: What goes up, but never comes down?
(12) Q: This is a most unusual paragraph. How quickly can you find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so ordinary you'd think nothing was wrong with it "� and in fact, nothing is wrong with it. It is unusual though. Why? Study it, think about it, and you may find out. Try to do it without coaching. If you work at it for a bit it will dawn on you. So jump to it and try your skill at figuring it out. Good luck "� don't blow your cool!
(13) Q: If you drop a blue hat into the red sea, what does it become?