Someone deleted this studio
So I’m recreating it.
This will take time,
But add people and projects *more sighs*
Thank you all so much you girls/guys are the best!
- Welcome to Scratcher’s Library -
This library is the perfect place for scratchers who enjoy reading, writing, and anything to do with books! So come along! Feel free to join us on our journey to the world of imagination - and what lies beyond it!
Codeword is: what do you mean by ‘codeword?’
Watch out! It might change soon!
Projects you can add:
- Your stories
- Writing tips
- Writing contests
- Writing prompts
- Book Reviews
- Games on books
- Fan art for books
(suggest more in comment!)
- Lunar Chronicles by Marisa
- A Series of Unfortunate Events by
- Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson
- Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Harry Potter by JK Rowling
-Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan
-Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan
-Michael Vey by Richard Paul Evens
-Ranger’s Apprentice by John A Flanagan
-Brotherband by John A Flanagan
-Restart by Gordon Korman
- As Dead As It Gets by Katie Alender
-Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
-The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
-Hatchet by Gary Paulsen
-Holes by Louis Sachar
- Wonder by RJ Palacio
- Wings of Fire by Tui T. Sutherland
-The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
- Murder Most Unladyike by Robin Stevens
- Scarlet and Ivy by Sophie Cleverly
- His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
- The Book of Dust Trilogy by Philip Pullman
-Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Palace of Fires by Bill Bennet
-The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
-The Charlie Bone series
-Throne of Glass
-A Mango-Shaped Space
-Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
-The Land of Stories by Chris Colfer
-A Tale of Magic by Chris Colfer
Books published/soon to be published by fellow scratchers:
- Curators/Managers -
Want to curate? Fill out this form:
Username// Favorite book// Favorite series// Why you want to join // Fun fact about yourself//codeword
-Managing Spots Are CLOSED-
Want to manage? Fill out this form:
Username// Favorite book// Favorite series// Level of activity// Why you want to manage// Who you want to invite// Codeword
-Add related projects
-Don’t report! This studio is not bad! I don’t know what happened last time!
-Managers, don't promote without consulting @cards104171
- A princess sneaks out into the forest but she then finds something odd. @BearClawsBlizzard
- You were walking home from school. When you reached your house, there was a weird looking package in front of your door.
- You find yourself awake in the middle of nowhere. You find a chest full of objects in front of you. A tiny paper lies beside the chest. You open it up to find a message: "Choose wisely, for you only can pick 1 object to escape." There lies 3 objects in the chest. A bow and arrow, a book, and a bag which seems to have something in it. Once you touch the object, you automatically claim it.
- You have in times and out times. You bloom like a beautiful flower, then close into a gentle bud. Writers block is okay. Take your time :)— @cards104171
- If you're struggling to think of what to write next, then look: On the floor, on the table, out the door and out the window! - @GinnyGryffinclaw
- Look around! What do you find? When life gives you lemons, you—Gah, what in the world! You do whatever you want to do and don’t let anyone tell you what to write!- @cards104171
20 seconds remaining. I look down at my page, at the one remaining question. If I don't get this right, it will be the end of the world. Maybe I'm overreacting...— @ChocolateRiver101
What is your fav piece of writing written by a scratcher?
What is your favorite genre?
Realistic fiction: 2
Story Series of the Week:
“DIGITAL” by @JollofRice123! The author captivates the writer with suspense, it’s very intriguing!
-Studio Remade 4/16
- Poll and QOTW added! 4/18
-Official Writing Contest 4/18