PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!
(It will help you!)
~If you did not have to play an instrument to make your project then the likely hoods of it being in this studio are really low~
To become a curator,
In the comments section please give the following answers:
1. What instrument do you play?
2. how long have you played you instrument/instruments?
3. Anything else about you that I need to know?
4. Can you follow the rules?
5. What is the pass code!
(I have hidden the word in the description!)
I will report or delete any person who violates any of the rules below:
- No bad language
- No adding random projects (inappropriate to this studio)
- No advertising
Please do tell all your musician friends about this studio.
To become a manger please Answer these questions:
1. How long have you played your instrument/ instruments?
2. Why do you want to be a manager?
3. Can you follow the responsibilities or a manger?
-> Accept and invite people
-> Don’t delete people, unless you my, @fluteplayer22's permission.
-> You can add people after they answer the questions of becoming a curator
-> passscode is 'Haha, made you read!'
-> You can't change the description without my permission.
-> You are not allowed to add more mangers, only me, @fluteplayer22 is.