Welcome to The Artketplace! Here, our talented artists can make you custom, unique art just for you!
[Events | Announcements]
• Once the popularity of the studio increases, we will be holding regular Aggies, time TBD.
[What is The Artketplace?]
A place where you can:
[No permission needed:]
-Buy from our artists and advertise your own sales, giveaways, etc. to others
-Chat about art and ask for tips
-Hold raffles + auctions in the studio
-Hold giveaways in the studio
[How do I request art?]
Fill out this order form:
Your username || Which type of art and/or preferred artist* [you might not get art from your preferred artist, but you'll get the same general type]. || Deadline* || Details about your order || Codeword
Starred sections are optional!
Current types available:
-Some hand-drawn art
-Color schemes + OC inspirations
[How do I sell art?]
[Note: PLEASE complete the transaction elsewhere. You may advertise (nicely, please) your giveaways and sales. ADD A LINK to the advertisement so that no transactions are completed in the studio. Thank you!]
Our goal for this studio is to have a community of artists who can exchange art.
However, this does not mean a mall sim like Palace of Points or Cinnamon Emporium.
The only projects added are from the official artists of the studio, where you can buy custom art specifically from here.
You can, however, advertise your sales, auctions, etc. in the studio.
[I want to be an official artist!]
[BEFORE applying, please read THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION. Thanks!]
Joining this studio as an artist is an incredibly rewarding option if you're looking to:
A) Show off your art skills
B) Gain follows and popularity
C) Get feedback for your art from customers and artists!
To become an artist, you need to:
1. Fill out this form:
Your username // What sort of art can you provide // How active are you on a scale of 1 - 10 // Why do you want to join? // Why should we pick you? Remember, artist spots are limited. // Why this studio?
2. Once you are accepted, you will be assigned to certain types of art (which you should be comfortable with, as they'll be similar to the types in your application). We only need 2-3 artists of each kind, depending on the popularity of that particular type.
3. If you are accepted by a manager, you'll need to create a project to advertise yourself! Try and make it look nice, because people will be drawn to projects that look the best! This project MUST include:
- Examples of your artwork (Minimum of 3 pieces)
- What sort of art you can provide
- A codeword that is unique to your project!
Optional ideas you can include:
-A 'Pickup Bin'
-Dimensions of your available art (max pfp + studio thumbnail dimensions are 500x500 (which you can scale down), project thumbnail dimensions are 480x360 (which you can scale up or down)).
-A review area
3. There IS a codeword to become an artist! Add 'umbrella' to your application!
4. Finally, you need to set your prices! You can ask for other art or even currency for another studio! Please be reasonable with these prices!
5. That's it! You will be invited to manage and you will be added to the artist list! You can now begin taking orders!
[Frequently Asked Questions]
-How do I climb up the artist ranks?
You will promoted if we see that you are:
-Good at meeting your deadlines
-Please don't advertise here!
-Don't discourage people from art! Everyone has their own style!
-Follow the Scratch Guidelines!
[Beginner- This the most basic rank! You have just started your journey here! Keep working hard and you'll fly up those ranks in no time!]
[Amateur- You have been showing skill and that you are hard-working, but there's still room for improvement!]
[Professional- You have shown great skill, met all your deadlines and you have good reviews! You should feel proud!]
[Elite- The highest rank of Artist! You are popular with customers and people love your art!]
[If you are reading this and are looking to become an artist, notice that there are two step 3s. Please disregard the second step 3.