April 24, 2020 - I've reached 50 FOLLOWERS! YAY!
May 4, 2020 - I'm a Scratcher now! :D
May 12, 2020 - @krishtheking123 followed! But they're leaving scratch... :(
May 17, 2020 - I HIT 100 FOLLOWERS! YAY!
July 10, 2020 - Been a long time since this was used, but @MaxyBrian followed! TYSM!
Welcome, fellow friends and followers! I'm @Colonel_TopHat! This is my (mostly) followers studio! Read the description fully before accepting to be a curator or before posting any comments. By accepting to be a curator, you must follow these guidelines below, or else you will be kicked. Have fun here! :D
======= To curators ==========
Please don't ask to be promoted, you'll be promoted if you always adhere to these guidelines or you are my friend :D.
======= To managers ========
- Please don't add anyone unless I ask you to or you have permission from me.
- Feel free to kick someone if they are violating the guidelines below.
- Don't kick people for no reason.
- Feel free to promote anyone that you feel has been following the rules for an extended period of time (they have to be active).
- Don't promote random people.
- Don't abuse your power by deleting random projects, people, or spamming comments. You will be given a warning and then kicked if you do it a second time *.
========= Allowed ==========
- Adding your projects
- Positive Comments
- Changing the description with my permission
- Changing the thumbnail with my permission
======= NOT Allowed ========
- Spamming comments
- F4F requests to me or others that don't like them
- Hurtful, inappropriate, mean or otherwise offensive comments
- Changing the description without my permission
- Changing the thumbnail without my permission
* If you violate these guidelines the first time, you will get a warning. You'll be kicked if you violate the guidelines a second time.
======== Warnings ==========
====== Banned people ========
If you didn't get invited and you followed me, send a comment and I'll add you!
That was a lot of typing XD. RIP my fingers...
Scratch on! :D
Studio made on April 9, 2020