t h e ☆
d e s i g n ✧
b a t t l e ✵
━ g a m e s t a t u s ━
june 18th - july 2nd
teams - headphones vs. earbuds
game #: 3
today's theme: tbd
━ a b o u t ━
welcome to the design battle! this is a design game, and is inspired by "design - an art game".(scratch.mit.edu/studios/18280828)
to join, you simply fill out a form and wait for it to get accepted! but be quick, as there are only 15 slots on each team! mods get first pick.
every game lasts 2 weeks, and each round lasts a day! there are 14 rounds in a game.
every day, or round, there is a certian theme and/or palette(s) you have to follow. you can choose to do the theme, palettes, or both! but you must do atleast one! the more you do, the more points you earn for your team!
you can earn up to 6 points for each design! scoring is listed below.
you make designs for people on your team! they can simply comment which design they would like to claim, and it's theirs!
please only claim a design if you plan on using it!
to have a design(s) scored, simply comment "please score this!" or something similar, with the link to the project.
*after a game is over, all curators (players) will be removed, but they may also join the next game. you can play in as many games as you want, as long as you are not banned!
━ s c o r i n g ━
YOU HAVE TO EITHER FOLLOW THE PALETTE, THE THEME, OR BOTH!!! OR IT WILL BE 0 POINTS
• fullbody - +1 point
• full reference (must include palette, fullbody, paw/blood color, accessories, etc) - +2 points
• follows theme - +1
• follows a palette - +2
• using an base (that you have permision to) by someone else -
━ r u l e s ━
if you fail to follow these multiple times, you will be banned from the whole game.
• if you make a super simple design (examples: just one color, no details at all, etc), it will not be scored and you will be warned to not do that again. do it 3 times; and you are eliminated from that game. do it 6 times; and your banned from the whole game.
• designs must be posted on scratch as a project, so people in the game can claim them. also, please state what team you are on in the project. this makes it easier to score.
• no super gorey or nsfw designs. if you are a mod, don't add gorey or nsfw themes.
• no swearing, bullying, or hurtful words. this is a place to improve your designing, & not to critisize others.
• don't do anything against the scratch guidelines (c0dew0rd 1 is a animal that starts with the second letter of your username)
• you may use a f2u or p2u base, but please state so in the description. give credit to the creator of the base and don't claim it as your own. but if you use a base, it will take away a point.
• if your design batch has 3 or more designs, anyone on any team can claim!
• half of the mods have to be on one team, and the other half on the other, to make sure that theres an equal amount on each.
- - -
• 0 (keep it this way, pls)
━ q & a ━
• q: how do i become a mod and what do they do?
a: you must have been in this whole game for atleast 4 games, & helped a lot. you must have advertised this on 3 or more people's profiles. they are picked by @kittq. mods accept forms & score designs. they also get first pick if they want to join a team.
• q: what do i do if i missed apps?
a: there is a ping list of people @kittq will remind when a new game starts. you can ask to be on this ping list!
• q: can i do it traditionally?
a: yes! it takes away no points. you can try to match the palettes as close as possible.
• more questions? pls ask in the comments! (c0dew0rd 2 = your fav cat breed)
━ j o i n i n g f o r m ━
your username (no @) | what team would you like to be on | your activity level on scratch (1-10) | how active will you be here (1-10) | link to atleast 2 design examples (not needed if you're a mod) | how skilled do you think your designing skills are (1-10) | codeword #1 | codeword #2 | do you promise you read the entire description, carefully? | other info
mods not playing (can still score+accept ppl):