•The Serpent's Lair•
Your character has either been forced, punished, volunteered, or sends people to go into the deathly tunnels. These tunnels are full of giant snakes. These snakes never stop moving, but are constantly trying to attack the humans who are in their way. Luckily for your character, they won’t turn back if you get out of their way. This will be your character’s life for… a while. Should they go solo, maybe partner up with a long-lost friend, or maybe even form a large group? Your choice.
There are many outer dents and caverns in the side of these tunnels. The snakes will not go in these, but food and water sources will be limited, so don’t stay for long. There are several streams where water is available, and odd plants that seem to be edible. Though light is scarce, weird sources of it, possibly an unknown stone, seem to keep the place dimly lighted.
The walls of the tunnels are anything but bland. Small carvings litter every wall. Most of them with monster-like beings with, well, not very well humans.
A light breeze filled the air and a girl silently sitting on a rock let herself feel brave. Maybe she wouldn’t die? Maybe this was a nasty trick? She shook her head, a small sigh escaping her lips. It didn’t take long before the scientists arrived. The horrid, cheating scientists that decided to throw her, practically still a child, into the tunnels. She didn’t move, letting the scientists come to her.(12+)
Rolling his eyes in annoyance, the man walked up to the scientists with a smile. Might as well annoy them, right? If he was going to spend who knows how long in these tunnels because of these people, he wasn’t going to try and make them guilty. Despite his crime, he still doubted the fairness of this, but he wasn’t going to act like some idiot trying to prove his innocence. Which, he thought, didn’t exist one bit.(14+)
The teenage boy, who had always thought life was a bit drab, eagerly sprinted to the entrance to the tunnels. What could be down there? His thoughts brought him back to where his mom had always told him, “You have way too much curiosity”. Maybe she was right. Or maybe. Maybe he’d find something important.
Volunteers are, well, volunteers to go down. (Age 16+)
A perhaps 25 year-old woman quietly walked through the crowded corridors. White was everywhere. The lab walls seemed to never get dirty nor ever change the ever-present white. She made sure not to run into anyone, and then broke into a run when she turned to see the time. She had to get to the tunnel on time.
Since scientists can't exactly explore the tunnels without giving up their rank, to make it interesting, scientists have a digital map of the basics of the tunnels, and put devices in the people they send down to know if they die or not(20+)
You could roleplay the scientists prepping the characters before going into the tunnels for example.
Another note for the scientists is that they can't show any sort of sympathy or try and get the person out. If they do, they'll get one more chance, but after that they'll be thrown into the tunnels too.
If needed you can rp out random scientists to get your character into the tunnels
Sign-Ups and Characters
- No OP characters
- No perfect characters
- No 'Insane, crazy, murdering' kind of characters
- Must be YOUR character, no TV, movie, book, game, etc. characters(Examples: You can't be Katniss Everdeen, Harry Potter, Gollum, Sans etc.)
- Only human characters(NO EXCEPTIONS)
- No complaining if I ask you to add more personality, I'm really picky
- Keep it appropriate
- You can't kill other people's characters without permission
- Please use proper grammar
- Don't use anything in place of quotation marks p l e a s e -
- Please don't use asterisks
- No character limit unless you keep making bios you obviously didn't put effort into and then I'll limit you
- This RP is in our time/near future, don't make anyone be able to use swords/bows etc. Unless they specifically trained for it, etc.
If I see people making a lot of characters with these types of things, I'll only let people who I trust do it
- Only I( @HaltsApprentice12) can accept bios, unless I decide to have another manager and give them this permission
- Don't ask to be manager, I might promote you if you're one of my friends, or if I trust you
- Don't barge in people's chain if there are already two people, unless both people give you permission
- Please say if it's open or closed to avoid confusion
- Don't rp 'til accepted, but once you're accepted, go ahead
- If you don't know what a rp is I'll explain
- The snakes are half as wide as the tunnels
- The tunnels are wide enough to stand in and easily maneuver in
- https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/376140206/ is a little thing I wrote about this but I changed it a lot so it's not exact
- Thumbnail from gOOgle - bee-snek