New RP studio for this exact RP, please comment there instead : https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26712656/comments/
It's the exact same as this one.
Camp map : https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/394167162/
If you like this roleplay, you might like : https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/26479185/comments/
If you do not roleplay for a week or so, then I will delete your character. I need to free up space, and as such, will need to do this.
(Unless you are on hiatus.)
Welcome to camp! Your first task is to introduce yourselves and your 'gifts' at the front desks. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here! Oh, and be warned... strange things might happen here. Have a nice summer at camp!
News: None so far, but stay tuned!
Weather : Sunny
Time: 2:30 PM
Capture the flag starts in thirty minutes.
This is the basic schedule: Wake up. Eat breakfast. Free time. Swim. Lunch. Power practice. Activites, and then dinner and lights out. (Special activities may be put in by the camp director, Nico.)
Bio: Name // Gender // Age // Sexuality // Power // Looks // Codeword // Personality // One flaw, mental or physical // Backstory // Crush // Dating // Other
Sidenote : Try not to make ocs older than 17, it's ok if you do, but try to shy away from it. (This is a summer camp.)
Rules: 1. No overpowered characters, a manager will ask you to change it.
2. Hate the character, not the scratcher.
3. Keep it PG-13. Don't curse ( As in don't say the curse word, just be like 'They swore') and keep blood and gore to a minimum.
4. No more than one power.
5. Have fun! If you want to leave the studio, don't feel bad.
6. Follow scratch guidelines.
7. Don't hurt anyone's oc before asking. Basically, don't do anything to anyone's oc before asking. (That's violent )
8. Limit of four characters.
9. PUT BIOS IN THE APPLICATION STUDIO SCREE
10. Managers can accept bios.
You gotta look for the codeword in a different studio.
Created by @Goldenfawn
If you want to use this idea in a rp, please credit me.