Hi, I'm Crucifix and this is my writing school, Authors Academy. I've decided to release this school for young writers who want to become authors. If you hate reading... well this is gonna suck for you cuz there's a whole lot of it in store.
-Codeword is dream
Username/nickname/why you want to do this/link to the project asked of you/short about me/what classes do you want to take/codeword/other
Username/nickname/why you want to do this/short description of the 1st lesson you'll be teaching/short about me/what classes do you want to teach/codeword/other
- Teachers: only use constructive criticism. Don't make your comments rude or nasty. We don't want that in here as this place is run by a christian. If you are found being rude to any of the students, you will be fired immediately.
- Students: once you join, you gotta commit. No lazing off on classes given to you by teachers.
- Teachers: feel free to give your students homework. They need to practice.
- Students: make sure you state CLEARLY what classes you will be taking otherwise teachers will be confused.
- All: I will send you a link to an interview room after you are accepted. When in the interview, make sure the answers you state aren't ambiguous, but clear as daylight.
- Students: make sure in the project assigned to you, you use lots of language devices such as metaphors, imagery, similes, characterisation etcetera etcetera. Make sure you infer, or state clearly, what the characters are like using actions, speech and more. And DON'T, whatever your assignment is about, end on "and they woke up and it was all a dream." That is the worst way to end a story. Especially for someone with as much potential as all of you surely have. Thank you.
- All: the real codeword is Quill. The one at the start was to see if you would actually read this. If you have read this, make sure you don't give it away.
- All: Have fun. It's the most important rule for anyone.
Write a short story about anything you want. Just to see where you're at. Make sure to use at least 2 characters. And I'll be looking for literary devices, so watch out.
Make your first lesson. Include a short "about the teacher" including your nickname, interests, dislikes and why you like writing. You have a choice, either give homework on your first lessons to show the students who's boss or don't. Treat the students or not. Your choice.
Ok, thank you for reading all of this. Sorry if you absolutely hate reading but... come on. I had to say something.
Principle: Crucifix ( @Hounorheart)
Students: Tea (or Quin) @-speechless
Thank you to all of my loyal followers who came to do this. I'm so happy that I have you!! :D