Credits to @ladybug789 for the original roleplay ÚwÙ
Welcome to the early 18th century in Annecy, in Haute-Savoie, France, where you live in a town full of all kinds of people, ranging from the homeless and poor to the rich and famous. People within these social ranks aren’t quite too fond of each other, But every night, for the entire night, a masquerade party with plentiful food and festive dancing is held for anyone who wants to come. People of all classes are welcome to dress up and wearing masks to have fun and meet new people. Relationships and bonds form here, without either person knowing the other person's real social status. It's up to you what you do next.
1. There's a limit of 3 characters per person.
2. Your character doesn't need to be rich or poor, they can just be average if you want. Your character doesn't even have to go to the masquerade at all.
3. Respect people of all kinds. Don't discriminate based on race, gender, religion, or sexuality.
4. Love and romance is allowed, just keep it kid-friendly.
5. Codeword 1 is “Crimson red” (it changes every week >:3)
6.Hate the character, not the person
7.Don’t argue or cause trouble folks, you will be kicked out
8. Be nice
9 transgender, gender fluid and non-binary are allowed :) any gender really
10. Don’t add non related projects please
BIO: (sneak code word 1 in the middle)
Name/ Age/ Gender/ Sexuality/ Poor, average, or rich?/ Looks/ Masquerade outfit (if they attend)/ Personality/ Relationships (friends, love interests, enemies, family, etc.) (optional)/ Other/ code word 2
You must be accepted by a manager, Code word 2 is your favorite animal
Jane A.- @Toxic_soda (rich-average)
Cassandra D. @macyvansolkema
Adila M.- @petalgaze
Autumn Holmes - @Softpetal
James Hawkins - @Softpetal
Brooke W. - @SilverDove777
Kelly K. - @dragonlover08
Alex F.- @Froststarm29
Orchid F. - @torin234
Fluer D. - @Tigerheart1