Hey guysss I'm not good with checking studios, sorry I've been inactive here for like, 6th months but I'll try to be more active and also find some other people who can try to keep it active when I forget. Thanks!
Welcome to the VFD Roleplay! Here you can act as the next generation of Volunteers - or Fire-Starters! You can be a Mentor / Trainer ( Only OCs 18+ ), Volunteer (17+), trainee ( Only OCs 17- ), or a Fire-Starter ( Any Age )!! Because the actual series ASOUE doesn't give a specific date, this RP won't either, just say that it takes many years after ASOUE, the Headquarters have been rebuilt, etc.
Again, there is no actual time period, just old fashioned, there are no digital phones, arcades, basically most stuff digital- Rule of Thumb is that if it isn't technology mentioned in the books, you can't use/have it.
Have a very fabulous day!
Name // Last Name // Age // Gender // Looks // Sexuality// Role ( Trainee, Trainer / Mentor, Volunteer, or Fire Starter? )
// Strengths // Weaknesses // Personality // Other
- No Railroading! ( ie. Controlling another roleplayer's OC. )
- Fighting, arguing, bullying, etc is only allowed through roleplay. Otherwise, it is completely prohibited.
- Be kind, friendly and respectful of your fellow roleplayers.
- There are two ways to roleplay:
1. Start an Open RP. Anyone can join this RP.
2. Start a closed RP with someone. If you want to roleplay with someone specific, you can start a closed RP with them, so it's only you and them roleplaying. ( Example: Closed RP with @randomscratcher )) )
- Follow the Scratch Guidelines.
- Please do not ask to be promoted to manager.
- If you received an invite and are unaware of ASOUE or dislike it, please ignore. Unnecessary comments are highly disliked here.
- Follow the studio!
- Be an ASOUE Fan!!
Extra Manager Rules
Yep, that's right! Managers must follow the curator rules ( mentioned above ) along with the following rules mentioned below...
- Do not promote any curator without the permission of @PositiveliiDepressed or @the-remaker.
- Do not invite people who you know don't like ASOUE, or aren't aware of it, to the studio. If mistakenly this occurs, it is okay.
- Invite all ASOUE fans you know!
- Luna Logophile / 12 / Female / Bi / Trainee / @Wisteria-Floof
- Sam Kastor / 21 / Agender (They,them) / Volunteer ( Fire-putter-outer ) / @Mathisbad
- Adelaide Parker / 13 / Female / Straight / Trainee / @alp25
- Willow Whitsdon || 19 || Female || Trainee || @PositiveliiDepressed
-Theodora Quinteth / 15 / Female / Trainee / @pandacorn_owl
- Montgomery Smith / 20 / Male / Volunteer / @LITTLEbig-O
- Emily Foster / 1 / Female / Trainee / @esoysal2021