I has't not a clue wherefore i madeth this studio. Only Shakespearean is did allow h're.
- speaketh prop'rly, lief cousin
- happily ev'r aft'rs doth not existeth
Shakespearean speaketh'r of the day:
[ @houndwander ]
(Wend followeth those folk/she/he anon!)
"Thou sodden-witted lord! thou hast no more brain than I have in mine elbows"
- Troilus and Cressida, Act 2 Scene 1, Lines 42-43; Thersites to Ajax
"I do bite my thumb, sir"
- Romeo and Juliet, Act 1 Scene 1, Line 44; Sampson to Abram
"You Banbury cheese!"
- Merry Wives of Windsor, Act 1 Scene 1, Line 120; Bardolph to Slender
"I am sick when I do look on thee"
- A Midsummer Night's Dream, Act 2 Scene 1, Line 212; Demetrius to Helena