In a world exemplified by your one trait, can you really expect to live?
Welcome to Seven Deadly Sins, a Wings of Fire roleplay. A SandWing explorer by the name of Acacia has unleashed a curse on the tribes of Pyrrhia. Every dragon has been changed in a way they could never have thought. Each tribe now personifies one of the seven deadly sins.
MudWings are more gluttonous than any dragon before them; SeaWings are lustful for power and riches; RainWings are so overtaken by sloth that they never leave the rain forest; NightWings are envious for the lands the other tribes have and their treasures, be it natural or artificial; SandWings are greedy for others' belongings; IceWings are so stuck up in their own pride that they never even regard the other tribes; and SkyWings are wrathful dragons, putting capital punishments on so much as a wrong look.
In this midst of what seems to be the breakdown of Pyrrhia, eight dragons have been spared. They have yet to hatch, but the full moon is tomorrow, and their eggs will be brought together by the one who started it all. There is no prophecy, but a NightWing seer was able to tell Acacia in her dying breath the eggs, and they have been brought together...
Name // Tribe // Gender // Age // Looks // Build // Personality (Check the tribe list in the story and make it accordingly) // Rank // Family (opt) // Mate (opt) // Dragonets // Crush (opt) // Abilities // Backstory (opt) // Other // Codeword
- Gavial | @TheLegendaryLugia
- Rockpool | @SevenDeadlySinsRP
- Grape | @Glimmerthesilkwing
- Moongazer | @Timeleaf
- Prickle | @technalilly
- Frozen | @EvieKItty222
- Inferno | Firescales | @BM4BA
- Catfish | @Pond_the_mudwing
- Albatross | @Timeleaf
- Hummingbird | @Dinogirl518
- Erembour | @disdudzz
- Pear | @1092990
- Snowfall | @alphawings
- Empyrean | @SevenDeadlySinsRP
Updates and News:
0. Nothing canon, this is an AU (alternate universe).
1. No Pantalan dragons.
2. Pantala will be unlocked when the Saviors or any other dragon find it. When it is found, the queens will be opened and roleplayers will be able to make Pantalan dragons.
3. Hate the dragon not the scratcher.
4. One royalty and per player. A dragon can be animus if it comes from their tribe (ie RainWings can't be animi) or they're hybrids (a Rain-NightWing can be animi). Animi will be limited to 1 per their tribe (there will be 3 hybrids in all). If you have an animus, you can't make anyone else an animus.
5. Unlimited hybrids but please don't go crazy making them. Code word is your favorite hybrid (canon or not).
6. No killing dragons without permission from owner. Same for scarring, but hurting should be fine (this can be changed if people start arguing). Compromise.
7. Firescales/fireproof scales/flamesilk (when unlocked) etc must be asked for (ask a manager).
8. Notify a manager before enchanting something. Don't be too op (don't just enchant dragons to be rid of the trait for ex).
9. Ask a manager for visions if you're a seer NightWing.
10. No thrice moonborn. This takes place after the Brightest Night of the century, on which none were born.
12. Please don't abilitysnipe (make a bunch of dragons with rare abilities).
13. No advertising/cussing/keep everything PG13 please.
14. There is no Hive Mind, and the NightWings live on the Talon Peninsula. Darkstalker was never born so the NightWings were never on the island, either.
15. Hybrids can choose between either sin.
NightWings: SandWings, SkyWings
SandWings: NightWings, SkyWings
SkyWings: NightWings, SandWings