Before we start, I have a few things to say.
1. If you did not want to be invited, please don't complain about it in the comments.
2. Please read everything in the description if you are thinking about joining.
Welcome to the first annual Renaissance Faire! There are many things you can do here, whether you throw knives and axes, sell foods and drinks, or even come to enjoy the faire! We hope you have a lovely time here.
Things your character can do:
- Dress up as characters
- Sell foods and drinks
- Run games and crafts
- Helper (Shows people around, answers questions)
- Announcer (For jousting)
- Please try to remain active
- Don't swear, but you can keep it PG-13
- To have a job, you must be 16 years of age, or older. To be a visitor, you can be of any age
- Some positions will be closed, so keep an eye on that
- You may have up to 4 characters, two workers, and two visitors
- Please be detailed with your bios
- I will promote only close friends
- If you get promoted, please accept characters and invite others, but don't change rules, or the picture
- If I tell you to change something, please change it. No need to get worked up about it
- If your character works at the faire, than they can't have dyed hair. It can ruin the vibe that the faire gives. If you are a visitor, though, you may have dyed hair
Name // Gender // Age // Sexuality // Worker or Visitor? // Job (If you are a worker) // Looks // Clothing // Likes // Dislikes // Friends // Family // Crush // Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Partner? // Extra information (If they dress like a character, mention it here)