Welcome to the Hogwarts Express, The next train will depart on 8/20/20, if you received a letter on your profile, that also counts as your ticket, and will allow you to join us very soon in the Castle.
You can RP, but only at The Leaky Cauldron, The Station, or Diagon Alley!
0. DO NOT MAKE A BIO IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN GIVEN A LETTER, WE WILL IGNORE IT.
1. If you want a letter, just ask here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25644427/
2. Don't do anything here that you wouldn't in any other RP.
3. Highest rating is PG-13, but try to keep it PG.
4. There will be a main story line to follow, but feel free to add onto the plot of your characters backstories.
5. If you want something extra to go with your character, (e.g. animagus or Werewolf,) please ask beforehand, even if you want it to happen in a chain during the term.
6. Please ask if you would like more than one Character.
7. If you want to make a Teacher, there is a bio below, you don't have to ask to make them, but they count as a character, so rule #6 applies.
8. Your characters name cannot be your username, it can be a play on words and have it resemble your username, but not your actual username...
9. This is set in the (slightly?) distant future, years after the golden trio, please make your bio fit into the timeline.
10. You can Role-play here as long as the only places you RP in are Diagon Alley, The Leaky Cauldron, or the Train Station.
Name (First and Last) // Gender // Looks // Personality // Wand (wood and core) // Year (currently you must be a 1st year) // House you want (might not be what you get though...) // Backstory // Extra (e.g. Pet, Bloodline, Family relations in or out of school, etc.)
Please don't take the quiz provided in the projects tab until after you have been accepted, or have been told otherwise by a manager. And, if you aren't accepted as a character, then you wont make it into the student roster for the next term.
Name (First and Last) // Gender // Age (must be at least over 20-25) // Looks // Personality // Wand (wood and core) // What they teach // House they were in (you can choose) // Backstory // Extra (e.g. Pet, Bloodline, Family relations in or out of school, etc.)