Welcome to Hailclan, Stormclan, and Whiteclan! This is a roleplay based off of Moonkitti’s ideas for some changes to the Warrior Cat’s system. But I did add a few twists and some of my own ideas to it, so I highly suggest reading the worldbuilding studio. For anyone wondering: Yes, I go over everything new that is added to this, so you don’t need to know or have seen Moonkitti’s video.
↓ Here’s the link to the studio ↓
May we move on to the rules??
• No killing without reason.
• No powers or special abilities without permission.
• I know most people are pushy about like purple eyes and stuff, but I'm okay with that. Just don't go all crazy and have a green and bright purple pelted cat or something. (Yellow for pelt is allowed as long as it's not like brIGHT yellow, more a pale yellow on the cream side)
• If you have plot ideas, feel free to tell me them! Same goes with prophecies :)
• Two weeks = one moon in roleplay. Time can only be paused by an admin, though. (The majority of the admins must be in agreement though to do this)
• Cats will die of natural causes at the age of 10-12 years (120-144 moons) unless given good reason.
• Sometimes cats get randomly injured or get illnesses to spice up roleplay when things get bland. These cats that are chosen are picked at random, but if you really don't want your cat to have that happen to them, I will give you a pass. Also, you can get an illness or injury without having to get this, this is just a random fun thing I added in idkk
• You must have permission to be deputy, leader, or leader’s messenger by an admin. But I probably will say yes, because those roles need to be taken.
• I will likely decline any requests for adminship, sorry. If there are too many admins, it really makes things get chaotic fast.
• There’s a good chance it might take a while to get a character accepted, it’s nothing personal. I don’t want this clan to get too big, because I’ve learned that mistake before… Gonna keep this one small, I can’t handle ones with lots of cats.
• Almost all prefixes and suffixes are allowed, as long as they’re something a cat that’s lived their whole life in a forest would know. (Unless they’re a kittypet, then you can have a few more options) No using the prefixes hail, storm, or white. Those as suffixes are alright, though.
• Please alert me when a character dies, and where you believe they should go (Starclan or the Dark Forest)
• Do not roleplay until your character is accepted. And please make sure your cat is admitted first.
RULES FOR LEADERS:
• Please talk to an admin/s about prophecies. This is very laid back; as long as there's not one already, I'm probably gonna let you make the prophecy.
• Leaders get to pick their own deputies, but if it seems like you're only picking characters of yours, an admin may step in and select someone else as deputy. You may choose a cat of yours a couple times, though, and it's okay if there's a gap between them. Just don't do like 5 in a row. That's super obvious.
• Leaders have the power to accept or exile cats, as long as there is a genuine, logical reason behind it. (This is more for exiling, though. And "logical" can be very bias in this case because that's fUN)
• If a leader moves to a different clan, they must step down to warrior/medicine cat/etc. They won't even get the position of deputy. They can become the leader again though in that new clan if they're chosen as deputy once more. When they return to the clan they were initially leader in, they won't become a leader again immediately. They'd have to become deputy again, and they could never be picked for deputy and stay a warrior/medicine cat/messenger/etc.
• Leaders get to pick who the leader’s messenger is unless one is already chosen. (The current leader’s messenger can have a say on what apprentice they get, though)
Well, now that you read the rules, you can start working on your characters ✨＼（￣︶￣）／✨
↓ Bios and characters ↓
↓ Territory descriptions ↓
↓ Clan descriptions ↓
↓ Announcements & updates ↓