This is a studio for codegolfing! I will be making frequent codegolf challenges, but feel free to add your own codegolf projects if you wish.
Invite anyone you think may contribute to the studio or enjoy codegolfing.
THE OFFICIAL RULES:
@piano_miles brought to my attention that not everybody knows how this works.
1. The program should be in the backdrop unless noted otherwise.
2. All entries should be added to this studio.
3. The blocks can be counted by right-clicking the stage before adding demonstration scripts, if any. If you count individually, any hat blocks you use, including the define block, should be counted.
4. Hacked blocks are allowed. If you argue "they aren't available to everybody" you can get them from other projects by backpacking them.
5. The program DOES NOT have to terminate. It just has to give the correct output.
6. Multithreading is allowed.
7. You may make your own codegolf challenge.