This is an active reboot of the original Realms RP, this time by @cheeka126 and @BrambleFlight09!
Hundreds— more like thousands— of years ago, all the mythical creatures we thought we made up existed. One day, a group of creatures discovered a strange portal. They went to report this to the others. A few brave individuals from each species decided to go through. There, they discovered a fantasy like land, perfect in every way. The creatures that went through the portal decided to stay. The others, over time, evolved into the animals we know of today. A few hundred years ago, humans also discovered the portals. People decided to investigate. Once they saw the fantasy land, they also decided to stay. They created villages, kingdoms. Over time some of them evolved too, into elves, dwarves, witches, and wizards, but quite a few stayed human.
Unlike the first one, I think I’m only going to make two kingdoms, because everyone wanted to be an elf or a human.
KINGDOM #1] Ellesmere
Info: A bustling kingdom loaded with shops, people, and more people. Here, people are quite friendly, greeting each other on the streets. Everyone here is very smart and pretty attractive. [even though people from Nethlidore are still are too] Dragon riding is a popular sport. Everyone knows magic here but not as well. If you're looking for a fun role play, Ellesmere is definitely for you!
Popular places in Ellesmere:
•Main St. [LOTS of shops.]
•Arena [Festivals are held here and on Main St.]
•The Palace [Quartz, decorated with gold. Windows are gold-tinted.]
•They can be talkative— a little too talkative. [Enough to drive Nethilorians insane.]
•Humorous, they love puns.
•They'd rather be at home or be shopping than going on wild adventures.
KINGDOM #2] Nethlidore
Info: More rural than Ellesmere, Nethlidore is known for it's beautiful views— and beautiful citizens. People from here are definitely more quiet and stubborn. Nethlidore's citizens love magic, and contests are popular! If you're looking for a role play focused on adventure, Nethilore is for you.
Popular places in Nethlidore:
•The many lakes and ponds dotted nearby. [Mermaids practically live here! Yes, they exist. XD]
•Mainstreet, because of the magic shops! [Literally almost like Dragon Alley.]
•Zariya Forest. [Perfect for adventuring!]
•Nethlidore Castle [Made of dark stone decorated with amethyst.]
•Thoughtful but ignorant.
•Vain. [Because of their beauty and talents!]
• Keep it PG! Censor out swearing.
• There are other mystical creatures like dragons and stuff, but you can't be them, you can keep them as pets. There are also "normal" animals, but they have weird abilities.
• No changing anything unless I or @cheeka126 say you can.
• Only certain people will be managers.
• Stay active, especially if you are royalty!
• No killing others' OCs without their permission. [Duh XD]
•An even amount of loners, characters in Nethlidore, and characters in Ellesmere.
•If one kingdom has too many people it will be closed for a bit.
• Have fun! :3
• Elves- elves are pretty much beings with athleticism, gracefulness, and they're tall.
• Wizards- beings with a greater interest in spells, potions, basically magic. [Male witches.]
• Witches- They are female wizards, but other than that they have no difference from wizards.
• Humans- You should know what humans are. [I hope o_o]
1 Gold Coin = 25 Silver Coins or 2913 Copper Coins
1 silver coin = 189 bronze coins
• King/Queen- The leader of the kingdom.
• Princess/Prince- Royal children, the oldest child becomes King/Queen.
• Servant- Servant for royalty. ( Maid, Butler, Chef )
• Guards- Guards for the palace/castle.
• Farmers- Self-Explanatory.
• Shopkeepers- Self-Explanatory.
• Children- Those who cannot yet work.
• Loners- Ones who live outside the kingdoms.
• Templars- A group that basically helps the humans, like a kind of militia of some sorts.
• Prisoners- People who have been captured or committed crimes.
If there's anything else here that I missed, just tell a manager and they will add it.
Bio: [Finally! XD]
Name | Age | Gender | Species | Rank | Magic Ability [Wizards and witches don't have a general one if they have a wand/staff.] | Personality | Appearance | Kingdom | Backstory ( Opt. ) | Crush | Bf/Gf | Husband/Wife | Family ( Opt. ) | Extra ( Opt. )