☕ - since december 7, 2019 - ☕
hello. welcome to the coffee cult.
☕Hey, y'all! Welcome to the Coffee Squad, a place for tired people and all coffee lovers.☕
☕Only add coffee-related projects, please!! This is *not* an "Add Everything" studio!!☕
☕To join our coffee-loving cult:
Nickname // About how much coffee do you think you have consumed in your lifetime? (i.e. a bathtub, an ocean, etc.)
// cw (find it!) // your answer to qotw ☕
☕Question of the Week:
Flavored creamer? If yes, what flavor?
☕Lynn's Answer: French Vanilla + Hazelnut Creamer = the most beautiful thing to ever happen in the history of the world
☕Uni's Answer: Caramel Macchiato. Mmmmmmmm. And French Vanilla. More mmmmmm.
☕ Cookie's Answer: Chocolate fudge + caramel! YuMmMmM!
- Love coffee
- No hating on others' preferred coffee flavors
- No bullying
- Be kind
- Add coffee-related projects
- Answer people's questions
- Talk about coffee
- Psst! The cw is #coffee4life
- All of curator rules
- Accept forms to join
- Invite curators
- Don't promote; ask either Uni or Soup to promote people for you.
- Adding hot cocoa mix to your coffee creates a delicious homemade mocha. Yum! - Soup (PS: Seriously. It's delicious <333 Adding Vanilla creamer to it makes it even better!)
- Use a chocolate and caramel creamer and add a swirl of whipped cream and chocolate glaze. You can eat it with a side of a donut for a perfect winter breakfast! mmmmmm! - Sky
- Whether we’re talking pour over or a classic drip machine, you should be wetting your coffee filter before putting any ground beans in it. Filters always have a flavor, despite their treatment, and hitting it with some water will help get rid of it. A damp filter will also hold tighter to the surface of your machine, preventing slips and mishaps. Just a bit of water will do, no need to go full monsoon.
- You should drink coffee and eat cake. it's soo good and tasty!!
coffee cake and coffee taste good together. lol