YOU GUYS!! YOU MAKIN ME BLUSH! Tysm for all of those art compliments. I really appreciate them! Anyway! To the actual point of the whole studio. A few of you have been asking how I draw so AMAZINGLY. (Sorry to brag) Imma tell ya! (If you don't want to read the paragraphs, I shortened them down to a few short sentences at the end).
I have been drawing for as long as I can remember. Like...kindergarten and preschool days. Yeah, those kinds of days. Anyway. This had given me the chance to have TONS of practice. I still find that drawings that I made like...about a year ago, have made me better by comparing them to my art nowadays.
Something else that really helped me was the internet and music. They really helped for inspiration my drawings. The music always added more emotion and just flat out made them more meaningful.
I have my own supplies that I have puled together and a quiet space to carry out all of my drawings. I find it harder to draw when people are watching me or the drawing, so I am always alone if a REALLY want to make a better drawing. Of course, I really love praise of my art, but I just think I draw better when I'm alone. I have also noticed that I draw a TON better at night for some reason (idk why).
Sooo..I guess what I'm saying is that some of these things won't help you, but keep looking! You can figure it out eventually!
1. Lots of practice. I have been drawing for as long as I can remember. You just need practice.
2. Its ok to use the internet for inspiration! I do it to get better. (It works!)
3. Listen to music for ideas. Just because I listen to music when I draw, doesn't mean you have to. Whatever works for you!
4. Have a quiet workspace where you can concentrate. People and other things can distract you from drawing. (Like before, listen to music instead)
5. Try doing a drawing at day, then do one at night! Compare them. If the one you drew in the day looks better, then I would recommend drawing in the day. If not and the one drawn at night is better, then recommend drawing closer to night.
6. Have fun! Drawing is about expressing your feelings through a piece of art! It doesn't have to be the Mona Lisa! Everyone has their own unique art style. That's what makes your drawings so great!
Thanks again to everyone! I lu loo so much! (I love you) The things I said in the description may have not applied to you but that's ok! Just keep searching! You will find whatever works for you soon! Let me know in the comments if this was helpful. SEE YA PUNKS! >:D