I have gotten not one. Not two. But THREE studio invites for people who want to leave Scratch for -- pardon my French -- stupid reasons. So if you're considering leaving, take a peek at these messages from yours truly, @StarVoiceActress
1) Nobody is mad at you! Even if occassionally you may comment something that might sound a little rude (*ahem* me with all my comments lol), we all forgive you. We all make mistakes and say things we don't mean. IT IS OKAY.
2) If someone is being mean to you on Scratch, report them! Talk to the Scratch Team! If it's irl, chat with a grown up or do SOMETHING about it. Don't let those stupid humans get to you. They're really just insicure about themselves. Or, as I know from my personal experince, VERY JELOUS. Just, reach out so someone. Or your friends on Scratch! I'm always here if you need help, even if we aren't friends :3
4) If you're having life troubles, same as above! Reach out to other people! Grownups! Teachers! Friends! Me! Don't keep it all bottled up inside!
5) Any other concerns, please just don't. Dispite what you may think, a lot of people DO care about you! They CARE weather you stay or not! They will MISS YOU.
6) I will steal all the leads from you if you don't audition anymore.