+ W E L C O M E +
⤜ ¢ιηηαмση ємρσяιυм ⤏
Welcome to the studio for Cinnamon Emporium manager interviews! This studio is a place where you can take an interview for a chance to become a CE manager! If you'd like to become a CE manager, just comment something along the lines of: "May I please be interviewed?" When a manager or leader is active, they will ask you a series of questions.
Remember, it may take a few days for a manager/leader to respond, as we all have lives outside of scratch. Please answer honestly and thoughtfully - lying will not get you any medals. Remember to read the entire studio description as well. Managers, please do not add any projects or drastically change the description!
- Try to minimize texting slang while answering interview questions
- You must have been in CE for more than two weeks
- You must try to be active on CE if you are promoted to manager
- Please comment "Hello CE managers and leaders!" in your interview request to show that you've read this
- If you've already taken an interview and did not pass, you must wait at least two weeks (from when you received your interview result) to take another interview
- Preferably has a CE shop
- You must be trusted by members of CE - hasn't broken any rules
1. How long have you been in CE for and how many interviews have you previously had?
2. How good are your grammar and spelling?
3. How active are you in CE on weekends and weekdays and how active do you think you will be if you are promoted to manager?
4. How would you deal with an art theft situation?
5. How will you contribute to CE?
If you are not accepted, please do not be discouraged or upset! You will still have two more attempts to pass an interview (if it is your first interview). On your third attempt, we will remind you that it is your last chance and you can choose not to finish your interview. It will not count as one of your attempts. If you do not pass, it does not mean we do not like you as a person, so please do not be offended.
NOTE: If you take longer than a week to respond to an interview question, your interviewer may close the interview and it will count as one of your three interview chances. If your interviewer takes more than a week to complete your interview or give you your results, please do not hesitate to contact a manager or leader directly. If you are going on hiatus or on holiday etc, please tell your interviewer.
Please give interviewees their result in their INTERVIEW CHAIN after at least one manager has voted on the interview (this does not apply if all other managers and leaders are inactive). Don't forget to invite and promote them in all of the CE studios!