if you aren't sure what the rp remembrance is, please message me on my profile and ask! i'd like everyone to be up-to-date on events in remembrance before making a bio!! thank you!!
RULES (read all of them or i won't accept your bio, sorry!):
1. No non-cat characters.
2. No more loners, kittypets, rogues, anything non-clan.
3. NO PROPHETIC CATS WITH POWERS OR ANYTHING CRAZY LIKE THAT.
4 ^^ Going off of that, please no Mary Sues! (I.E. no unusual fur colors, no not giving your characters flaws, etc.).
5. Please include a short paragraph at the end of your bio explaining what your character's arc will be.
6. Keep the names semi real, unless they have a reason for it (i.e. Dragonflight is named that way because he was a kittypet named Dragon). - @Foxythepirateplushie
7. No double names - I.E. we can't have a cat named Perchclaw and a cat named Perchleap in the same Clan. (different Clans are alright as long as its a pretty normal name.)
8. No names longer than 5 syllables.
9. NO CATS TRAIN IN THE DARK FOREST IN THIS ROLEPLAY!
10. Don't add cats that are already dead, please!
11. Don't start up any prophecies or add any villain characters without ASKING ME FIRST and getting permission! We, the managers of Remembrance, already have the future villains and prophecies figured out, so it gets confusing when people try to add their own.
12. DONT START RPING UNTIL YOU GET ACCEPTED. NOT EVERYONE WILL BE ACCEPTED.
13. WORDS THAT ARE BANNED FROM ADDING TO YOUR CAT'S NAME:
name || gender || age || clan || rank || personality || flaws || looks || kin || crush/mate/kits || sexuality || other
- gatherings are the first day of every month.
- medicine cat meetings on the 15th of every month.