Weeeeeell I finally did it! I made a warriors Rp! (7. 18.19)
4 Clans have abided peacefully. They were founded by 4 littermates, and have survived in the harsh territories.
Frostclan- A territory with little trees and lots of snow. Cats have thick pelts of Whites, Greys, and light colors. Prey is found in bushes.
Rookclan- Territory is rocky and high. There is a small mountain in the middle. Is it very windy. Pelts are medium thick of dark greys and medium colors.
Treeclan- Territory is full of trees. It is warm, with small streams from the mountains running through. Pelts are all colors here. Cats have to be good jumpers.
Sliverclan- Territory is well populated with bodies of water and small trees. Pelts tend to be thick and shiny.
(Note - I borrowed some from TFCRP and The Three Clans, this isn't connected to the TFCRP or The Three Clans though)
1. Hate the cat, not the roleplayer
2. You may only have 1 cat at a time (excluding dead cats). The ONLY exception to this rule is the person with the first leader of a clan.
3. No curses, only cat curses (ex. fox-dung, mouse-brain, etc.)
4. Do not kill a cat that isn't yours without permission.
5. Don't start prophecies without @SheScratchCoder permission.
6. Keep it PG.
7. When you sign up, ONLY put your prefix. The leader of the clan you want to be in is the only one who can accept you or give you a warrior name.
8. Codeword is LolSheDidIt
9. The medicine cat apprentice must be approved by the medicine cat (if you sign up to be med app)
10. You need to have roleplayed with a cat *at least* 2 times (at any rank) before having a crush on them, and at least 6 times (as warriors or apps) before becoming mates with them.
11. There can only be 10 rogues, loners, and kittypets at the same time.
12. If you don't RP within 3 days of being accepted, you risk being deleted. If you don't RP for 2 weeks without telling a manager that you'll be inactive, you also risk getting deleted.
13. Mothers of unborn kits can accept the unborn kits bios.
14. Mothers of unborn kits must be pregnant for at least 2 moons (1 week)
15. Any unborn kits that are not claimed by roleplayers will be said to have died at birth.
16. Have fun! (Also, please don't argue with managers or senior members if you're just signing up)
17. Deputies are Chosen by leaders!
18. FBLS NEED TO BE APPROVED BY 4 OR MORE MANAGERS. NO EXCEPTIONS
IMPORTANT: Gatherings are Friday - Sunday. Every Friday your cat ages a moon, and every Wednesday medicine cats go to the mooncrystal
1 week = 2 moon
0-6 moons - Kit
6-12 moons - Apprentice
12-80 moons - Warrior
16-70 moons - Able to have kits (Note- both the she-cat AND the tom must be from 14-70 moons old to have kits, if any are younger the She will die)
80-120 moons - Elder
120+ moons - Die of old age (can vary)
Prefix// clan/age/ rank/ looks/ personality// relations// gender// Activity/ mate/ kits/ codeword
Gatherings and MoonCrystal- https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/24955827/