Uh... Everyone seems to be doing RP studios and I just learned what that means *roleplay*, so I decided to do one, too!
Roleplay stuff that will make things easier to understand:
All words INSIDE parentheses are communication between people who are RP-ing. All words OUTSIDE parentheses are the RP.
To be curator, just ask!
You can add projects, and they don't have to be related to this studio at all!! MUAHAHAHA- *sorry about that*
Your character doesn't have to relate to anything, just use your OC or somebody... Also, you can be more than one character!
Reply to the comment in the comments section (look for it) to describe your character! Here is some stuff you should include in the comment where you describe your characters (add more info if you want):
// Name // Gender ^// Age*// B-Day* // Species // Some Personality Traits //
^M means male, F means female
Characters and usernames:
Heromee -- @Heromee
Mee Mee Wonder -- @meemeewonder
Avery -- @unluckyme
Arya -- @gengar16
Some stuff you should know:
1. You DO NOT have to remain active! Just RP when you want to!
2. Don't do mean stuff, control others' characters, and things like that.
3. HAVE FUN!!! That's what this is for!
4. Invite others if you are manager! I will make you manager if you do at least 5 posts in an RP.
5. If you want to join an RP (this doesn't apply to the one at the very bottom that I started), ask first so that you aren't being rude/strange.
6. You can add to the bottom RP, or start you own!