This Studio is Doctor Approved by the Matt Smith Association. Just
so you guys know.
QUICK DO THIS QUIZ:
Her hand ran across a stone wall. The markings flickered with the light of the woman's torch. She cast a shadow against the orange stone. She moved her lips to the ancient writings on the walls. Only she could translate them. When the woman finished, she smiled and stood back. A noise echoed from deep inside the cavern. She turned around, showing her face. She had strong cheekbones, a round-ish nose, and frizzy hair. She took her hand off of the wall and ran off. After she took her hand off, the markings the woman read glowed and turned into English words. "Listen Closely for the Box's Call".
Welcome to Listen Closely, a Doctor Who RolePlay! Hosted by @HaleytheHimalayanDIY. There are a few rules you need to go by:
1. Read the Rules.
2. Only three extra Time Lords are allowed, and a one Time Lord max for each Scratcher.
3. Sorry, but I am going to max out the number of companions The Doctor can have at a time, to keep it realistic. *cough4cough*
4. We are using Matt Smith as our Doctor. You can roleplay him going back in time (again), meeting past and/or future selves.
5. Very important five. Don't let me eat pears. I HATE PEARS
6. Limit of 5 people to the Prophecy ('When the world seems to end, six fated beings will act as godsends. Earth may stay forevermore, as long as they fight in a hundred-year's war).
7. Don't kill other characters (without permission).
8. Don't fall in love with the Doctor, because that's not allowed. Sorry, fangirls.
9. Please don't ask to curate. I'll only add managers who follow the requirements below.
10. Party hard :D
a. Don't change the title or thumbnail without my permission
b. Respect other RPers
c. Don't abuse your power
d. Keep irrelevant projects out of this studio
Family//Occupation w/ Doctor//
-Lilly Pond [C]
Other Good Ailens:
-Lilly Pond (Not exactly a companion; she's the Doctor's daughter sooo...)
Want to become a manager? Here are the requirements:
>You understand and respect studio rules.
>You're a frequent roleplayer
>You use good RP etiquette
>You haven't asked before for 5 million times.
>You agree to the manager rules (in the rules section)
Weather: Few snow showers every now and then.
Main Place: London, England