Founded by @KawaiiWoosh
Welcome to the LGBT+ pride studio!!
This is where you can come out of the closet (if you want), support LGBT+ and much more!
To be 'in the closet' is to know your sexuality but not tell anyone about it.
*You don't have to know your sexuality! And you don't have to be one or the other!*
Just feel free to share any experiences you've had with LGBT+ or something like that.
Also don't be afraid or ashamed of who you are!
Most common types of identities:
- Straight (Opposing genders like each other)
- Gay (One gender likes the same gender, mostly used for males)
- Lesbian (same as gay but exclusively for females)
- Trans (someone who's gender is different from the one they were assigned at birth)
- Bisexual (Likes both girls and boys)
- Pan (Likes all genders, 'pan' means all)
- Aesexual (not liking anyone seuxally)
- Aromantic (not liking anyone romantically)
and much, much more!
QOTW: If you went to a LGBTQ+ parade, what would you do and why?
If you stay active and support LGBT+, I might just make you manager!
welcome all ^w^ - KW
I CAME OUT BOIS- ag5
yeet - KW
;-; i don't know my sexuality HaLp-Squirreil
Oofers- meme boi
My fam hates trans people and im trans ;-;- meme boi
ikr- meme boi
Welcome my comrades- Meme boi