Featured - June 24, 2019. Thanks, Scratch Team! :)
If you want to curate - include why you want to curate, the password (not your acc password), a few mobile-friendly platformers you made, along with 3 studio rules you think are the most important.
Welcome to the Mobile Platformers studio!
Have you ever stared at the screen of a tablet or phone, wondering how in the world are you going to play your favorite platformer game? Well, here's the solution! In this studio, we are dedicated to finding mobile platformers on Scratch that suits all devices!
If you come across a platformer that we hadn't added to this collection, please lend a helping hand and link it in the comments. If you are not sure about the project, see the requirements below.
- Must be mobile-friendly
- Must be computer-friendly
- Mustn't violate the community guidelines
- All levels must be possible, on mobile, and computer
- Must have more than 5 levels UNLESS it's a scrolling platformer
- Must show effort
- Must have minimum glitches
- Mustn't be an exact copy
Want to curate?
See really far below for the number of curating spots open
Notes to curators and managers
- Please don't change the thumbnail or description UNLESS changing the Studio Stats
- Please don't add irrelative projects.
- Try out all levels of the project to see if it follows the project requirements.
- 3 strikes, and you're out.
- Please don't kick people out, unless they reach their 3 strike limit
- Please don't add random Scratchers to the studio. This isn't one of those 'Add Everything' or 'Get Managers' studio
- After adding a platformer, reply to the comment with something along the lines of 'Added'
- The password is 'Darkest Night'
- To become manager, you have to be active and have at least one mobile platformer
- Only trusted people may become managers, so please don't ask
If you ever want to make your own mobile platformer, here's a helpful tutorial to do it, made by @qucchia
Also, be sure to look at some of the platformers in the studio for reference.
That probably wraps it up. If you have any questions, please ask in the comments, and someone will gladly answer it.
Studio created - June 22, 2019
Curating slots* - 1
Managing slots - 0
Featured - June 24, 2019
Fixed typo in thumbnail - June 27, 2019
Fixed another typo in thumbnail - June 29, 2019
*1 curating slot will be opened for a day when the number of followers in the studio hits a milestone. The next milestone will be 2000 followers. Include why you want to curate, the password (not your acc password) , a few mobile friendly platformers you made, along with 3 studio rules you think are the most important.
We will never forget the now-gone creator of this studio @FlyFree-! Though why would you click on that if the account is gone? Oh well. Thanks for founding this, FlyFree! We miss you... and... yep. Miss you!