Discuss Scratch

cheeseeater
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Strange error message. Please help!

When i tryed to upload a .PNG image of the scratch logo(for my studio) this error message came up. There is a pic of the error message below the big pic.

Error message:

Is this a glitch or is it that you just can't upload a PNG? Thanks, cheeseeater

Last edited by cheeseeater (Aug. 4, 2013 07:39:50)

curiouscrab
Scratcher
500+ posts

cheeseeater wrote:

When i tryed to upload a PNG image of the scratch logo(for my studio) this error message came up. There is a pic of the error message below the big pic.

Error message:

Try again. If this still happens, try a different browser. What browser are you using?
cheeseeater
Scratcher
1000+ posts

curiouscrab wrote:

cheeseeater wrote:

When i tryed to upload a PNG image of the scratch logo(for my studio) this error message came up. There is a pic of the error message below the big pic.

Error message:

Try again. If this still happens, try a different browser. What browser are you using?
Windows Internet Explorer
I'll try again today.
cheeseeater
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I tryed again with the .PNG and other types of image files(such as .GIF) but its still not working. My computer is so old and clunky i don't think it could run another browser!
cheeseeater
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!
cheeseeater
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I am opening this again because its still going on. I have to use my Raspberry Pi to upload logos and stuff. Does anyone know what is going on? I use Windows Internet Explorer 8.

Last edited by cheeseeater (Aug. 4, 2013 07:38:42)

dracae
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheeseeater wrote:

I am opening this again because its still going on. I have to use my Raspberry Pi to upload logos and stuff. Does anyone know what is going on? I use Windows Internet Explorer 8.
It's probably due to IE.

If you really don't want to switch browsers forever, just temporarily use Chrome or Firefox to change the picture.

cheeseeater
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dracae wrote:

cheeseeater wrote:

It's probably due to IE.

If you really don't want to switch browsers forever, just temporarily use Chrome or Firefox to change the picture.
Thanks, maybe if I update my browser it might fix. I'll close this now.