Discuss Scratch

CatIsFluffy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to the Advanced Topics!

Because mobile browsers don't support Flash. Scratch 3.0 will add mobile support, but you'll have to wait until 2018-2019.
Yanderechan1234
New to Scratch
3 posts

CatIsFluffy wrote:

Because mobile browsers don't support Flash. Scratch 3.0 will add mobile support, but you'll have to wait until 2018-2019.
But I HAVE flash
Perkins6kinz6
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello, I'm new to AT, and it would be nice if someone could give me some guidance. I don't understand some (more like all) of the concepts wears getting into. I just read this, and don't understand. Could someone please talk to me about what we're talking about? I'm lost here. Thank you
voIcano
Scratcher
5 posts

Hi! Does anyone in this thread know how to get garage band files into scratch using a mac computer? I tried uploading them like regular media, but it didn't work.
python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

Just a quick observation:

Hardmath123 wrote:

Python and PHP are used to program servers

Python is not only for servers. It can be used for that, but it's also a very good language for simple programs that just run on a single computer.

This used to be a signature, but I deleted it to remove distractions.
frances2005
Scratcher
500+ posts

ironmannn wrote:

Hey guys, I thought I would do something difficult so here is my idea.

Programming Scratch 1.2 into Windows 3.1 using VB3.0 on dosbox (with a whole whopping 64 megs of ram )

I really like a good challenge.

Woah. That could work. People who miss 1.2 or never seen 1.2 like I did could see what it was like back then.

★★★★★★★Welcome to Frances2005★★★★★★★★
No F4FSeason 2Proud owner of 100+ Beanie Boos700+ followers450+ Forum PostsOfficial Turtie HelperGame DeveloperSince 4/16/17
Want to get involved in the Frances2005 Community? Its only a follow button away. Stay up to date with Frances2005 Central, where you can get all the news and fun! And if you like nature, keeping the world a better place, and more, this is where the party's at!
credit to @SuperNautilus for stars,@SolarWind12 for colored text guide, and coolsymbol for symbols
frances2005
Scratcher
500+ posts

Perkins6kinz6 wrote:

Hello, I'm new to AT, and it would be nice if someone could give me some guidance. I don't understand some (more like all) of the concepts wears getting into. I just read this, and don't understand. Could someone please talk to me about what we're talking about? I'm lost here. Thank you

We are talking about the advanced topics. It may involve technical aspects, coding languages, etc and code and stuff like that.

★★★★★★★Welcome to Frances2005★★★★★★★★
No F4FSeason 2Proud owner of 100+ Beanie Boos700+ followers450+ Forum PostsOfficial Turtie HelperGame DeveloperSince 4/16/17
Want to get involved in the Frances2005 Community? Its only a follow button away. Stay up to date with Frances2005 Central, where you can get all the news and fun! And if you like nature, keeping the world a better place, and more, this is where the party's at!
credit to @SuperNautilus for stars,@SolarWind12 for colored text guide, and coolsymbol for symbols
ZZplay_10
Scratcher
13 posts

Can you please help me figure out how to make PEN shapes go to my mouse? A visual example would be perfect thank you!

repeat (100)
pen down
turn cw (1) degrees
end

Then, what do we do to make it go to your mouse?
Perkins6kinz6
Scratcher
100+ posts

frances2005 wrote:

Perkins6kinz6 wrote:

We are talking about the advanced topics. It may involve technical aspects, coding languages, etc and code and stuff like that.
So we type up JavaScript to program robots and build extensions for Scratch? Thanks
Cirriuss
Scratcher
14 posts

Hey guys I don't know anything about what this webpage is for but http://cdn.scratch.mit.edu is a weird website that is rumoured to be a profile hacking website but whenever i check it out to see all what its about its shows up with 1 html script saying access denied so i don't know what it is for but if anyone could tell me i would really appreciate that.

when I receive [ this message ]
go to [ http://cdn.scratch.mit.edu ]
Cirriuss
Scratcher
14 posts

voIcano wrote:

Hi! Does anyone in this thread know how to get garage band files into scratch using a mac computer? I tried uploading them like regular media, but it didn't work.
hmmm you may have to send it through a dropbox file and then export it from there.
TheAspiringHacker
Scratcher
100+ posts

Cirriuss wrote:

Hey guys I don't know anything about what this webpage is for but http://cdn.scratch.mit.edu is a weird website that is rumoured to be a profile hacking website but whenever i check it out to see all what its about its shows up with 1 html script saying access denied so i don't know what it is for but if anyone could tell me i would really appreciate that.

when I receive [ this message ]
go to [ http://cdn.scratch.mit.edu ]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_delivery_network

Long live Kyoto Animation!
redbaron2k7
Scratcher
63 posts

scratch should add a way to make multiplayer games that would be AWESOME!!

FREE LOGOS AT MY PROFILE <—————
Also check out my addicting Apple Drop Game
madmengames
Scratcher
1 post

I'm trying to make a graphic interface crafting source.
Scratch---Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ummm… can I post [scratchblocks] tips in this forum?

Download Scratch 2.0 | Check your messages | Check my messages
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you want to subscribe to this forum topic, please click the
{} Follow Discussion :: ring sensing
button below this forum post! Thanks!

infinitytec
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just fixing the broken link.

My PC: Ryzen 7 2700 / ASRock x470 Master SLI/AC / 16GB RAM / 1 TB SSD / 2TB HDD / Radeon RX 5700 / Windows 10 Pro
God has a plan. He has a plan for everything, and everyone.
game_pr0grammer
Scratcher
500+ posts

ooooooh stickied scratch forum topic has a website which contains a bad word oooooooh

I NEED YOUR ATTENTION!! THIS IS URGENT!! Sorry for making such an eye-catching statement, but we need help raising attention to the unfair treatment of kumquats! Kumquats are always seen as fruits that eat signatures– this is wrong! I know, because I am a kumquat myself! Put a message relating to kumquat equality in your signature! Kumquats are being treated very unfairly! Because not all kumquats eat signatures; some are just plain inanimate! Below is a link to my studio supporting this equality movement.

sausagescratch
Scratcher
48 posts

I think it would be helpful if Scratch had a JavaScript editor! What does everyone else think?

Thanks for your collaboration! Please check out my profile for more fun, Scratch Radio 1 is also great so see you there!
TheAmazingZach
Scratcher
5 posts

Can you make a mod that lets scratch have pixel settings (like if you want accurate lighting on every pixel of a sprite then you would use “per pixel”:if touching light source set brightness to 100) that way. Also the ability to create a lot more clones would be nice (although it would probably be way to laggy for scratch unless you used turbo mode which I am not sure how to create stuff that is time controled, like when you want something to move 5 pixels per second but the wait seconds block has a refresh so it doesn't work with turbo mode. I would probably have to use the timer block.)
-doineednumbers-
Scratcher
22 posts

Can I post about more advanced scratch projects, like 3D raycasting, here?

when @greenFlag pressed to make this account :: #ffd700 hat
repeat until <I delete this account :: #ffd700>
make cool games :: #ffd700
end
when green flag clicked
do [nothing v] :: control
do [everything v] :: control
when [no v] key pressed :: motion
say (nothing v)
definition of a dropdown menu (how to delete :: custom) :: list hat
add [with recursion] to [how to delete v]
add [with lag] to [how to delete v]
definition with a dropdown menu (crash (how to delete :: custom) :: custom stack) :: custom hat
with recursion {
crash [with recursion v] :: custom
} :: custom
with lag {
forever
say [hello]
end
} :: custom //run without screen refresh
when [no v] key pressed
break scratch {
crash [with recursion v] :: custom
} @loopArrow :: list