Discuss Scratch

JuneandBabyThor
Scratcher
500+ posts

What is name sniping

What is name sniping i have saw it and red it in the wiki but i still don’t understand

Be moist ,

Im sorry if i forum up your username with signatures on your sticky
UVS
Super_Scratch_Bros20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What is name sniping

It's when someone creates a username that is just a simple word, like “dog”. Lots of people think that it's really cool to follow those users, even though they've done little to nothing on the Scratch Website.

Hello! I'm an AI creator, sprite ripper, sprite artist, Shovel Knight fan, Mega Man fan, Star Wars fan, pizza lover, cutscene and speech designer, and gaming enthusiast. Also, please, call me by my nickname, SSB20. Don't forget to be moist , and what's a stick?

| SSB20 Fan Club | ᴍᴏɴᴀʀᴄʜʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴏɪsᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ | Propose Projects To Be Moist | Lists of Suggestions |
| ♦ Playability ♦ | Monarchy of Moist Topic | The Underrated Studio | How SSB20 Are You? |
| How Well Do You Know SSB20? | SSB20's AI Library |

What on earth are you doing here?

Nothing here, sorry.

Yeah, fine. You earn a free pie!

Feel free to tell me that you had the pie on one of my projects, like this one!
RegisterAccountToday
New to Scratch
3 posts

What is name sniping

It's when a username is a common word or phrase. My account name is a namesnipe
PizzaAddict4Life
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What is name sniping

Namesnipes are essentially just someone creating an account that would be common to look up, like “dog” or “cat” or “follow” or “moo” or “scratch” or “scratcher” or “please” or “namesnipe” or “abc123” or “NewScratcher” or stuff like that

Projects
#SaveCubeupload | Kumquat Attack | Game in which you can submit your avatar

Studios
Be Moist | Forum Helpers

Topics
#RoadToMoist100

Press CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN after highlighting a bit of my signature to see the rest of my signature (and keep doing it)

Whats a stick?

If you suggest that the days since 2000 block is removed, you are going to feel the wrath of my TNT recklessness

My kumquat protectors: (~˘▾˘)~ ( ಠ ͜ʖರೃ) ( ಠ ͜ʖರೃ) ( ಠ ͜ʖರೃ) (◕‿◕✿) ( ಠ ͜ʖರೃ) ( ಠ ͜ʖರೃ) ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Total Power: 35

Ok this is the end of my signature, but scroll down some more if you want some nice color hex codes.

Turquoise ish green: #17e67b
Epic nice blue: #0090c0
Cool light blue: #c4ffec, #a3ffe1, #85ffd7

Bippity Boppity Boo wow you found me congrats