Discuss Scratch

scratchperson12347
Scratcher
100+ posts

Projects now show 100+

Now on profiles, rather than seeing the exact number of projects someone's made it just says 100+ if there's more than 100. Why?

Play my pen game!!! The first pen game I made lol
I put “…” at the end of my sentences a lot…
Sometimes I forget to follow a discussion, so if you really want me to see it message me on my profile.
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Projects now show 100+

Well at least I can still see I have 1908 when I go to the projects page.

Probably to prevent competition?

~ BOW TO OUR SAVIOR SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ~

(WE ARE HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. CUBEUPLOAD IS DOWN. MEANWHILE, ENJOY THIS:)

Hmmm…
Vercte
Scratcher
500+ posts

Projects now show 100+

No, it's due to the quarantine and people lagging up the site.
Just to reduce the requests a little.

Wello! I'm Vercte!

I'm a programmer who knows many different coding languages, like HTML, Javascript, Python, and Lua.

Also, I'm a giant gaming nerd… I own a Nintendo Switch, Wii, and a laptop.

Games I play: Minecraft, Splatoon, Pikmin 1 & 2, Super Mario Oddesey, Super Mario Galaxy, *new* Super Mario Bros Wii, Paper Mario, and more!
Basic88
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Projects now show 100+

I will call this “Quarantine Server Overload”. People have nothing to do because of Quarantine, so there is a drastic Rise in Activity on the Scratch Website. This causes the numbers to go up and the servers to be overloaded. Making the number 100+ relives the server, so Scratch doesn't crash. I think you can still see the full number by clicking “View all”.
ColourfulPixels
Scratcher
100+ posts

Projects now show 100+

Also, it doesn't say the number of favorites anymore (unless you click view all).

Hello! I'm ColourfulPixels and I love Scratch! Have a look at my Cloud Multiplayer Test! Hope you have a great day!

My favourite colour is pink :: hat :: #ff69b4
My second favourite colour is mint :: #90ee90
My third favourite colour is lilac :: cap :: #dda0dd
-Panda_Programmer-
Scratcher
36 posts

Projects now show 100+

scratchperson12347 wrote:

Now on profiles, rather than seeing the exact number of projects someone's made it just says 100+ if there's more than 100. Why?

This is because of quarantine way more people are using scratch on a daily basis and showing every project number lags up the site

Have an awesome day, and I hope this post helped you! <333

10 • ♀ • ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴠᴇʀᴛ • sᴋɪɪɴɢ • ʙᴀsᴋᴇᴛʙᴀʟʟ • ᴅɪsᴛʀɪᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ • ʜᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ • ᴇʀᴜᴅɪᴛᴇ • ᴘɪsᴄᴇs • ʙᴏᴏᴋᴡᴏʀᴍ • ɢᴀᴍᴇʀ • ᴡᴇɪʀᴅᴏ • ʜᴀᴍɪʟғᴀn