Discuss Scratch

Shadowstar757
Scratcher
82 posts

THE SECOND SCRATCH PROJECT EVER

OWO here it is!
<script src=https://phosphorus.github.io/embed.js?id=2&auto-start=false&light-content=true></script>

This is Jayfeather.
=^.w.^= :: reporter :: #949292//meow!
He protects my siggy from Dark Forest cats.
He is also a cat OwO.
Boomer001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Do you mean https://forkphorus.github.io/#2? I think the ST was testing a map extension…

???

(- ͜-) // This is mister sneaky. He projects my siggy against evil kumquats. 
// Do you see error 666 above? That was an evil kumquat. But mister sneaky turned him into error 666.
// His name is that because its at the bottom of my siggy; very sneaky...

Be moist

Spaceflyer234
Scratcher
100+ posts

It can't be, forkphorus won't run 1.4 files.
Sheep_maker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Based on its project.json, the indentation indicates that it's a Scratch 2.0-era project, and from the user agent, it was made in Chrome 29, which was released in the late summer of 2013

- Sheep_maker This is a kumquat-free signature. :P
This, my signature, appears below all my posts. Discuss it on my profile, not the forums. Here's how to make your own.
.postsignature { overflow: auto; } .scratchblocks { overflow-x: auto; overflow-y: hidden; }
Spaceflyer234
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sheep_maker wrote:

Based on its project.json, the indentation indicates that it's a Scratch 2.0-era project, and from the user agent, it was made in Chrome 29, which was released in the late summer of 2013
Same with the project id 1…
Sheep_maker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spaceflyer234 wrote:

Sheep_maker wrote:

Project 1 is distinctly different; its project.json isn't indented (characteristic of 3.0), and the date in the VM version is 2019-05-20, so it was made around that time

Edit: Though it's true that they both aren't the true second and first projects ever on the Scratch websites

Last edited by Sheep_maker (May 22, 2020 18:40:59)

- Sheep_maker This is a kumquat-free signature. :P
This, my signature, appears below all my posts. Discuss it on my profile, not the forums. Here's how to make your own.
.postsignature { overflow: auto; } .scratchblocks { overflow-x: auto; overflow-y: hidden; }
Spaceflyer234
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sheep_maker wrote:

Spaceflyer234 wrote:

Sheep_maker wrote:

Project 1 is distinctly different; its project.json isn't indented (characteristic of 3.0), and the date in the VM version is 2019-05-20, so it was made around that time
Okay, I saw they where both fairly new tho.