Discuss Scratch

BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch having server trouble? Read this before making a topic!

I'm not sure if this should remain open, there's not much to discuss about it. Thoughts? Should I close this?

EDIT: 3rd page, seems like a great place for this to be.

Last edited by BearSlothCoding (July 7, 2020 01:00:32)

This is my signature, which automatically appears under my posts. I'm not advertising, I'm just posting.
To change your signature, go to Discussion Home and scroll all the way down where you should see “Change your signature.” Click that, make your signature whatever you want it to be, click the gray “submit” button at the bottom and you're done!

What's a stick?.

Be moist

#SAVECUBEUPLOAD

Super_Scratch_Bros20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BearSlothCoding wrote:

I'm not sure if this should remain open, there's not much to discuss about it. Thoughts? Should I close this?

While many users tend to take closed stickies for granted, I don't see this question asked often. However, that may be because of this topic. It's completely your choice, though.

Hello! I'm an AI creator, sprite ripper, sprite artist, Shovel Knight fan, Mega Man fan, Star Wars fan, pizza lover, cutscene and speech designer, and gaming enthusiast. Also, please, call me by my nickname, SSB20. Don't forget to be moist , and what's a stick?

| SSB20 Fan Club | ᴍᴏɴᴀʀᴄʜʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴏɪsᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ | Propose Projects To Be Moist | Lists of Suggestions |
| ♦ Playability ♦ | Monarchy of Moist Topic | The Underrated Studio | How SSB20 Are You? |
| How Well Do You Know SSB20? | SSB20's AI Library |

What on earth are you doing here?

Nothing here, sorry.

Yeah, fine. You earn a free pie!

Feel free to tell me that you had the pie on one of my projects, like this one!
BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super_Scratch_Bros20 wrote:

I don't see this question asked often.
It really isn't anymore. I guess it's still stickied because it's still relevant because Corona's Activity still going on.

This is my signature, which automatically appears under my posts. I'm not advertising, I'm just posting.
To change your signature, go to Discussion Home and scroll all the way down where you should see “Change your signature.” Click that, make your signature whatever you want it to be, click the gray “submit” button at the bottom and you're done!

What's a stick?.

Be moist

#SAVECUBEUPLOAD

rayli1123
Scratcher
500+ posts

BearSlothCoding wrote:

I notice sometimes when I click load comments, the comments don't load.

Highlight part of my signature and Ctrl + Shift + Down to see the rest of my signature.
I want to thank the 6 people who game me internets. ;-;
If you need help, come to my profile and ask a question!
Think my post was helpful? Consider following!

Stickman Run Cycle
Quiz Format
Maze Game
Chatbot
Snake
Fruit Slicer
Dodge
Chain Reaction
Tetris
Scroll Wheel Sensor
Love and Favorite Detector
BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rayli1123 wrote:

BearSlothCoding wrote:

I notice sometimes when I click load comments, the comments don't load.
That could be your internet, do they just take forever to load?

What's a stick?.

Be moist

#SAVECUBEUPLOAD

sflilym
Scratcher
1 post

JackK211424 wrote:

oof. Just tried it, and the archiver did not load them. probably because it does not archive the server contents but who really needs to archive that anyway?

(Im apparently the first person to archive my profile lol)

My phone, laptop, and kindle fire 7th gen all are NOT SAVING MY PROJECTS. How can i fix this? Its never done this before–
BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sflilym wrote:

JackK211424 wrote:

oof. Just tried it, and the archiver did not load them. probably because it does not archive the server contents but who really needs to archive that anyway?

(Im apparently the first person to archive my profile lol)

My phone, laptop, and kindle fire 7th gen all are NOT SAVING MY PROJECTS. How can i fix this? Its never done this before–
Your project could be over the data limit, do you have long songs in them?

What's a stick?.

Be moist

#SAVECUBEUPLOAD

mightybrayan
Scratcher
100+ posts

I just realised they changed the project count on profiles from <insert number here that is over 100> to 100+, like on the forums

Oh! Don't forget my new hobby!

Credit to Jeffalo

Recent Trend/Quote: Be Moist.

What? you want my cube? Well, here it is:
BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mightybrayan wrote:

I just realised they changed the project count on profiles from <insert number here that is over 100> to 100+, like on the forums
They also got rid of the favorite projects, following studios and curating studios counts.

What's a stick?.

Be moist

#SAVECUBEUPLOAD

chargingpiggy
Scratcher
8 posts

is there currently any really bad server troubles happening right now? i cannot even save or create new projects
BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

chargingpiggy wrote:

is there currently any really bad server troubles happening right now? i cannot even save or create new projects
I think that may be your device/internet.

What's a stick?.

Be moist

#SAVECUBEUPLOAD

chargingpiggy
Scratcher
8 posts

funnily enough, the day after i posted about problems with projects, scratch decides to start working again. go figure
ughwoomy
Scratcher
1 post

how do i become popular?
Super_Scratch_Bros20
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ughwoomy wrote:

how do i become popular?

Welcome to the forums! However, please make sure you ask questions in your own topic, rather than someone else's. You're likely to get more assistance in another thread, as it's easier to notice.

Hello! I'm an AI creator, sprite ripper, sprite artist, Shovel Knight fan, Mega Man fan, Star Wars fan, pizza lover, cutscene and speech designer, and gaming enthusiast. Also, please, call me by my nickname, SSB20. Don't forget to be moist , and what's a stick?

| SSB20 Fan Club | ᴍᴏɴᴀʀᴄʜʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴏɪsᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ | Propose Projects To Be Moist | Lists of Suggestions |
| ♦ Playability ♦ | Monarchy of Moist Topic | The Underrated Studio | How SSB20 Are You? |
| How Well Do You Know SSB20? | SSB20's AI Library |

What on earth are you doing here?

Nothing here, sorry.

Yeah, fine. You earn a free pie!

Feel free to tell me that you had the pie on one of my projects, like this one!
IdiotInventor
New to Scratch
20 posts

Yes as you say it is because of the increase in demand, I seem to remember the Scratch upgrading at one point during the pandemic to allow a better traffic flow. Scratch also may put the website down (not for maintenance) in order to ease the traffic. Another contributing factor to lots of users not being able to use Scratch is because many of the network providers have more people than usual so the internet will be slower generally.

I'm just a teen who likes inventing and programming, what's wrong with that? My motto for inventing is ‘DIY without the instructions’. Better signature coming soon when I become a ‘Scratcher’. I've been on for 5 years, its so annoying I have to become a ‘Scratcher’ again! Just to tell you, I am not new to Scratch! I have been on for 5 years and am experienced! I know HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP and Python! Any applications you need making you are welcome to ask, I also am experimenting with the more advanced side of the Scratch API.
lifeisbananas
Scratcher
18 posts

say [Thank you so much ] for (100000000000000000)secs
-InsanityPlays-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Update: The shared projects say 100+ if you have over 100.

Did this help you? Go follow me on -InsanityPlays-!
Enjoy all my content on there!
My Pixilart | -InsanityMore- | -InsanityTest-

Check out some of my stuff!
-InsanityPlays Fanclub! | PS5 VS Xbox Series X | Message Games
mightybrayan
Scratcher
100+ posts

-InsanityPlays- wrote:

I already said that:

mightybrayan wrote:

Credit to Jeffalo

BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mightybrayan wrote:

-InsanityPlays- wrote:

I already said that:

mightybrayan wrote:

Not to mention, I had already put that there.

What's a stick?.

Be moist

#SAVECUBEUPLOAD

mightybrayan
Scratcher
100+ posts

BearSlothCoding wrote:

mightybrayan wrote:

-InsanityPlays- wrote:

I already said that:

mightybrayan wrote:

Not to mention, I had already put that there.

Ok, thanks!
I SERIOUSLY have to put a gap inbetween quotes now just because emojis are slightly bigger

Credit to Jeffalo