Discuss Scratch

Alextheyellow
Scratcher
28 posts

Scratch has bad internet

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.13.6, Chrome 80.0.3987.149, No Flash version detected
Hi! There's a bug where notifications won't show, my account bar won't show and what's happening won't show i need help
whiteandblackcat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch has bad internet

Can you send some screenshots? That helps people understand exactly what you mean. You can also change the title of the post to be more descriptive, so people having a similar experience will notice it.

(lol the link sends you to the trailer check it out pleaaaseeeee)
Alextheyellow
Scratcher
28 posts

Scratch has bad internet

I dunno how to send screenshots tbh
whiteandblackcat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch has bad internet

Alextheyellow wrote:

I dunno how to send screenshots tbh
Ok. To put screenshots in the scratch forums, you need to use an image hosting site; the most popular is cubeupload since it's free. You will have to sign up though. If you're still ok to send a screenshot, you'll need to make an account, click “upload images”, select the images to upload and then click “upload”. Then, it'll give you a link to each image, which you can put in this post like this:
[img]<url here>[/img]
That will make the image display. It sounds like a lot of work but it really only takes 10 minutes and it will really help other people see what's happening

Squashyfishy
Scratcher
61 posts

Scratch has bad internet

It may be due to the usage of the internet because lots of people use it since we're in quarantine.

.___________________.
whiteandblackcat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch has bad internet

Squashyfishy wrote:

It may be due to the usage of the internet because lots of people use it since we're in quarantine.
A good point

donotforgetmycode
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch has bad internet

Or it could be because of your WiFi

;

Last eaten by Evil_Kumquat (the beginning of time)