Discuss Scratch

Cybercircut
Scratcher
52 posts

scratch bot.

i just dont like it when people command follows, it really gets on my nerves, so anone that commands a follow, i will rightfully deny it
Cybercircut
Scratcher
52 posts

scratch bot.

HyperGamerStudios wrote:

Bots are not allowed on scratch
well it's up to the scratch team to see, i just think this idea would be great and it' up to the ST to choose, and not my opnion

Last edited by Cybercircut (April 8, 2020 02:50:36)

SausageMcSauce
Scratcher
100+ posts

scratch bot.

Cybercircut wrote:

i just dont like it when people command follows, it really gets on my nerves, so anone that commands a follow, i will rightfully deny it

I have not seen anyone request follows in this topic.

Cybercircut wrote:

HyperGamerStudios wrote:

Bots are not allowed on scratch
well it's up to the scratch team to see, i just think this idea would be great and it' up to the ST to choose, and not my idea

Only bots that are not built-in to Scratch are disallowed.

We should get back on topic.

Last edited by SausageMcSauce (March 29, 2020 15:35:33)

tweet ima birb (and i then sell and copyright every other profile picture on scratch and everyone has to change it to mine or something idk)

I mainly post in the Suggestions and Questions about Scratch forums.
Scratch Wiki Editor (under the username of my first (and cringe-filled) Scratch account, Jammum)
WindOctahedron
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scratch bot.

SausageMcSauce wrote:

Cybercircut wrote:

I have not seen anyone request follows in this topic.
Cybercircuit simply misinterpreted HyperGamerStudios' signature. They thought that it was a part of their post.

This post is brought to you by WindOctahedron's brain™, the brain of our queen of acronyms, or quofac.
I is next to U on a QWERTY keyboard. WE are neighbors.
Chain letters are spam, and are against the rules. Copy and paste this message on 10 different profiles to get reported!*
*This is not meant to threaten anyone, and it's just a joke based on irony. Still, the first sentence is true, so don't copy and paste this.
Cybercircut
Scratcher
52 posts

scratch bot.

Bacteria999 wrote:

I think instead of being a robot, it could be Scratch Cat. When a user touched a block with the right mouse button, Scratch Cat would appear to help the user. How about that?
no it's my idea and my opinion and not yours
fdreerf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scratch bot.

Cybercircut wrote:

Bacteria999 wrote:

I think instead of being a robot, it could be Scratch Cat. When a user touched a block with the right mouse button, Scratch Cat would appear to help the user. How about that?
They were just trying to offer suggestions to your suggestion. You don't have to be rude about it (because you think you're right)

Cybercircut
Scratcher
52 posts

scratch bot.

fdreerf wrote:

Cybercircut wrote:

Bacteria999 wrote:

They were just trying to offer suggestions to your suggestion. You don't have to be rude about it (because you think you're right)
ok but i just wish a ST member would see this post……
Cybercircut
Scratcher
52 posts

scratch bot.

WindOctahedron wrote:

There is one thing I'm afraid of: it may become like Clippy.
If you don't know who it is, he was an assistant that was supposed to “help” you when working in Microsoft Office. However, he was so annoying that Microsoft removed him long ago. He's being parodied to this day.
Even though he was optional (at least I believe so), a lot of people were annoyed by him. But that's still better than having him appear every single time you start working, so I suggest adding to your post that it would be optional.

Designing an assistant that isn't annoying probably isn't easy. I believe that it's better to have humans whom you can ask questions.
what does the top have to do with anything?
Cybercircut
Scratcher
52 posts

scratch bot.

SquirreIstar wrote:

Cybercircut wrote:

don't advertise stuff or anything guys, it's just my idea, and i don't like it when i'm asked to try projects on request
Those are their signatures; advertising is allowed in them.
i think that should not be allowed, i hate it when people advertise disturbing signatures, oh, not urs btw
BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
500+ posts

scratch bot.

Cybercircut wrote:

SquirreIstar wrote:

Cybercircut wrote:

don't advertise stuff or anything guys, it's just my idea, and i don't like it when i'm asked to try projects on request
i think that should not be allowed, i hate it when people advertise disturbing signatures, oh, not urs btw
Nobody is advertising their signatures, nobody's siggy's are disturbing and advertising is exactly what siggy's are for.
(siggy=signature)

Last edited by BearSlothCoding (April 8, 2020 01:01:23)

This is my signature, which automatically appears under my posts. I'm not advertising, I'm just posting.
To change your signature, go to Discussion Home and scroll all the way down where you should see “Change your signature.” Click that, make your signature whatever you want it to be, click the gray “submit” button at the bottom and you're done!
Cybercircut
Scratcher
52 posts

scratch bot.

BearSlothCoding wrote:

Cybercircut wrote:

SquirreIstar wrote:

Cybercircut wrote:

Nobody is advertising their signatures, nobody's siggy's are disturbing and advertising is exactly what siggy's are for.
(siggy=signature)
well i seen a disturbing signature, but the person changed it…..

Last edited by Cybercircut (April 8, 2020 02:50:13)