Discuss Scratch

igorex95
Scratcher
11 posts

Project not saving properly

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 79.0.3945.130, No Flash version detected

ok, so i am working on my newest big game thing which is an anniversary to my 2 year old game “parkour boi” which is a remastered version of the original, but the thing isn't saving, it was loading for the past 30 minutes and not saving, it was just saying “saving project…” and i don't know what is wrong, can i get help please ?

SIDENOTE: i know this may not be a bug or a glitch but it's still an inconvenience for me, i don't know if it's my project being too big (121mb) or something wrong with my code but if anyone can help please do

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/367153192/editor/ here's the project

go check my stuff out

It's me! Igorex95, you don't know me and i don't know you, but it's cool <3
GemStoneExtra
Scratcher
17 posts

it could be your internet or scratches servers being buggy. first thing i would do would be downloading it onto your computer so you don't lose it, then load the project later and see if you can save it. if that doesn't work, then i don't know how to help. good luck tho!

Generation 382: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

My game's gone
I get why they did it but still i'm mad
I wonder if i can put an sb3 file for gamejolt or something
whyyoulookingme
Scratcher
49 posts

Bruh you are on windows nt, This OS has already ended it's support in new year's eve 2004
minor-edit
Scratcher
500+ posts

NT 10 is Windows 10. Scratch projects are supposed to be 50 MB or less to save. Sounds in a project 10 MB or less. If it's not saving, exceeding these limits could be the cause.

e-vent.mit.edu

HSL and RGB levels

Whoops! Our server is Scratch'ing its head
We couldn't find the page you're looking for. Check to make sure you've typed the url correctly.
You can try searching for what you're looking for here:
Search
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ 404 ┻━┻ ╰(°□°╰)

these blocks have been hidden for your safety

scroll around the scripting area while holding a block of code.
hi
necroposting is allowed on the Suggestions forum for comments relevant to the discussion
Abigblueworld
Scratcher
100+ posts

igorex95 wrote:

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 79.0.3945.130, No Flash version detected

ok, so i am working on my newest big game thing which is an anniversary to my 2 year old game “parkour boi” which is a remastered version of the original, but the thing isn't saving, it was loading for the past 30 minutes and not saving, it was just saying “saving project…” and i don't know what is wrong, can i get help please ?

SIDENOTE: i know this may not be a bug or a glitch but it's still an inconvenience for me, i don't know if it's my project being too big (121mb) or something wrong with my code but if anyone can help please do

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/367153192/editor/ here's the project
Windows NT is older then scratch, if so, less Mb and/or GB. (MB = Megabite, GB = Gigabite.) And do to the age, it's harder for it to L o a d !

, Abigblueworld! :D
Girl,_ Gamer,_scratcher,_ BALDI FAN,_ GD and Roblox player!
GD: GDABIGBLUEWORLD
ROBLOX: GDABIGBLUEWORLD and Hitormissgonnamissya
ABIGBLUEWORLD 2019-2020 all stuff free to scratch. :)
Here is a bit more info. thanks!
Abigblueworld
Scratcher
100+ posts

minor-edit wrote:

NT 10 is Windows 10. Scratch projects are supposed to be 50 MB or less to save. Sounds in a project 10 MB or less. If it's not saving, exceeding these limits could be the cause.
Nt is not the 10th version, it's the 6th version of the Windows is system.

, Abigblueworld! :D
Girl,_ Gamer,_scratcher,_ BALDI FAN,_ GD and Roblox player!
GD: GDABIGBLUEWORLD
ROBLOX: GDABIGBLUEWORLD and Hitormissgonnamissya
ABIGBLUEWORLD 2019-2020 all stuff free to scratch. :)
Here is a bit more info. thanks!
igorex95
Scratcher
11 posts

oop it's fixed, go check my game out (yes this is a plug) https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/367153192/

go check my stuff out

igorex95
Scratcher
11 posts

Also, to dip my toes into this debate, yes, i have windows 10

Last edited by igorex95 (Feb. 16, 2020 10:40:46)

go check my stuff out